Liverpool home

Normandy

We are pleased to inform you that your seat is no longer required by UEFA for our Champions League match vs. Liverpool. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to confirm if your seat will be returned to us for our remaining home Group Stage match vs. Ajax.

Please note your smartcard will be activated for the Liverpool match and previously issued paper tickets will no longer be valid for entry. Paper tickets issued to you for the Ajax match remain valid.

If you require any additional information, please email contact@rangers.co.uk
Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support.
Rangers Ticket Centre​
Got the above in an email today. Our seats were originally required by UEFA so I bought through the seat movers.
So we have a QR code which I’m guessing won’t work now. But where do I sit? In the seat I bought or my season ticket seat.

Is it just me that finds that email a bit confusing? I’ve already bought another ticket so why tell me my seat isn’t required anymore if they’re not telling me I can go back to it?

It tells you that your smart card is activated . So will be normal seat . Also states that other tickets won’t be valid .

Doesn’t really say that I should sit in my original seat though. Could be so much clearer.

Got the above in an email today. Our seats were originally required by UEFA so I bought through the seat movers.
So we have a QR code which I’m guessing won’t work now. But where do I sit? In the seat I bought or my season ticket seat.

Is it just me that finds that email a bit confusing? I’ve already bought another ticket so why tell me my seat isn’t required anymore if they’re not telling me I can go back to it?

Please note your smartcard will be activated for the Liverpool match and previously issued paper tickets will no longer be valid for entry.

Reads pretty obvious to me that your QR code is now invalid, and you should use your activated Smartcard to sit in your own seat.

I'd read that as your seat is no longer required by UEFA so you can sit in it. Discard the other one.

I wonder if this will mean some tickets available for MyGers if they are freeing some movers seats up.

I'd read that as your seat is no longer required by UEFA so you can sit in it. Discard the other one.

I wonder if this will mean some tickets available for MyGers if they are freeing some movers seats up.

You’re one of those non-cynical types of chaps arent you? :D

Meanwhile, Bisgrove is up at the hotel with a bag of tickets and an empty briefcase.

Back