Liverpool Tickets

Carson’s Army

Any bears on here access to Liverpool tickets ?

My son has adopted Liverpool as his English team and looking to try and get tickets for the Leeds game on Boxing Day for his Christmas

Any bears on here access to Liverpool tickets ?

My son has adopted Liverpool as his English team and looking to try and get tickets for the Leeds game on Boxing Day for his Christmas

Hospitality if you don’t mind the hit is your best bet. Liverpool are easily the hardest team to get tickets for down south.

Very difficult to get tickets. I have met Liverpool fans who have been to Anfield a handful of times in their lives. They have a 20 year waiting list for season tickets

Find a tour company doing hospitality packages.

One in NI here does it but includes travel and overnight stay etc.

For that Leeds game its £425-£450 each.

I went to Anfield back in 2013 I think it was... I kinda remember it being a pain in the arse trying to get a ticket, but I did manage to get one against WBA - only because it was on a Monday night, I'd say. Liverpool lost 0-2 and the atmosphere was beyond shite. Was Coutinho's first game for the club as well, I believe.

Would def need to know someone who can get you one. I think the process of getting a regular ticket is too difficult unless you're a s/t holder or fork out for a package, like mentioned.

Back