Match Thread Liverpool v Real Madrid, Champions League Final - 20:00 KO, Live on BT Sport (free)

Wonder if Liverpool might be interested in joking Frankfurt and ourselves in going after UEFA after todays shambles

They’re quick enough to fine teams but couldn’t organize a raffle. The demise of UEFA can’t come soon enough

Controversy follows Liverpool like a bad smell unfortunately.
As for the Liverpool team they were unlucky to lose tonight.

Mcmanaman at the goal" that could have went anywhere,over the bar".Get it right up yeh and yer wee fat mate Owen ya pair of arseholes.

Last edited:
I’ve sympathy for the fans. Looked like a lot if Liverpool fans anticipated problems getting in, so went along early some 3 hours before kick-off, according to the London papers, and fans were kettled. Sounds familiar to what happened in Seville. Uefa’s ability to organise major events is clearly in doubt. Kiosks in Seville ran out of water in 35C heat. This was mentioned in some papers, adding to their arguement Uefa have failed twice in one week. Totally agree.

Trent. You must call him Trent
All this Trent, Trent, Trent bollocks is just typical English media overhyping a decent player and making him believe his own press and stopping his development.

Now he swans about like Billy Big Balls, can't defend the back post and has forgotten all the attributes that made him decent in the first place.

I blame that f**king haircut of his.

Notice the difference in reporting from the English press basically its all uefa and the police fault, can you imagine what our press would be like if it was our fans.

Notice the difference in reporting from the English press basically its all uefa and the police fault, can you imagine what our press would be like if it was our fans.
Absolutley, said this last night. At least the english press back their team, all of them. In Scotland our press back their teams apart from us. Its beyond disgusting.

I blame that f**king haircut of his.
%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4a7db930-6b2c-11ec-bb37-1b2eed73c283.jpg

D2rNc-jX4AIxWqM.jpg

He reminded me of Tav a few seasons back tonight, the Real Madrid goal gave me flashbacks to Tynecastle when we were beat 2-0 under Warburton :eek:
It must be tactical, TAA was basically playing as a centre mid the second half and it was so easy for Real to break down the right hand side

Southgate gets stick by some in the media for not starting T.A.A, but he knows as a more than capable defender himself his positioning at the back is dodgy at times. Reece James is more reliable . As for the game last night I couldn't understand why they didn't bring Origi on. Klopp's subs were very like for like, he should have tried abit of physicality up front.

Damning re[ort on Sky Sports News re the handling last night from UEFA and French Police
But nothing about folk with fake tickets? Why did UEFA insist that the Europa Cup was phone app/QR code entry only but last night could go ahead with a mixture of both? Absolute shambles.

But nothing about folk with fake tickets? Why did UEFA insist that the Europa Cup was phone app/QR code entry only but last night could go ahead with a mixture of both? Absolute shambles.
The journo did mention fake tickets and said that from his observations, he did not see fans with fake tickets. He accepted there probably were fake tickets about but that there were not thousands of them as UEFA have claimed

Southgate gets stick by some in the media for not starting T.A.A, but he knows as a more than capable defender himself his positioning at the back is dodgy at times. Reece James is more reliable . As for the game last night I couldn't understand why they didn't bring Origi on. Klopp's subs were very like for like, he should have tried abit of physicality up front.
Origi was injured.

Wonder if Liverpool might be interested in joking Frankfurt and ourselves in going after UEFA after todays shambles

They’re quick enough to fine teams but couldn’t organize a raffle. The demise of UEFA can’t come soon enough
UEFA couldn't run a bath!

Watching the highlights back as I was at a stag do last night. The confidence brimming out of Hoddle about how much Liverpool were going to scud Madrid was unreal. McMannnaman wasn't much better.

Do these fucking nuggets forget you're looking at the single most successful and winning club of all time in European comps. The team that have been put down so often this season and went on to win through.

Thick as shit.

Back