Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich - Bet365 inplay offer

Regretting Henderson being booked shout.

Don’t see them having enough energy in the middle to run passed him.

I like Mane but he is far too wild and lacking in composure to be the main central striker(which is where he usually ends up)

On the wing or at number 10(positionally)is surely better for him.

(Cue a brace :D)

FFS. Has to score there. Great play from Liverpool in the lead up.

Been a good game so far. Game just needs a goal to open it up more

Gnabry has been really impressive every time the ball goes down the right.
Especially since we know fine well how well Robertson has been doing.

10 appearances for Arsenal in 5(4 not counting the injury) years.
LOL.

I like Mane but he is far too wild and lacking in composure to be the main central striker(which is where he usually ends up)

On the wing or at number 10(positionally)is surely better for him.

(Cue a brace :D)
Fecking hope so, I put him anytime scorer for my inplay, liverpool to win. He's killing me with the chances he's missing lol

25 on both teams not to score in first half. 25 on btts in first half once game kicked off. No lose.

Same as I always do when these offers come up. I'd ask how it is you get £25 free and I'm still only worth a fiver, but the answer is probably for me to gamble more, lose more and become a 'good' customer. My brother was getting £50 free at one point

Think Liverpool will rue missing those chances, but what are Bayern trying to do passing it about at the back, noticed PSG doing the same the other night, must have been watching a Warburton training tape.

You’d have to think if this hits 70 minutes 0-0 then Liverpool’s best chance of qualifying will be seeing this out and hitting them on the break in Munich.

Back