Liverpool Vs Rangers programme

Davieblue1977

Official Ticketer

Ive ordered one of these, has any bears used them before?

We used to have a partnership with Reach to sell our home programmes via them before bring it back in house

Reach are the owners the Daily Record, Daily Mirror etc

Has anyone in here who has ordered one received there conformation email , Everything seemed to go ok , I got a message saying I’d get an email to confirm but nothing yet

Has anyone in here who has ordered one received there conformation email , Everything seemed to go ok , I got a message saying I’d get an email to confirm but nothing yet
I didnt get email either but the money is out my bank.

I don't think I got an email but it's in my purchase history in my account

Ordered one, didn't get a confirmation email either. Much easier though than asking someone to buy one and ship it to me in Canada. :D

I didn't get one either but I have used them before when they published our programmes.
It should be ok.

I didn't get one either but I have used them before when they published our programmes.
It should be ok.
I’m the same, I used them for our programmes and haven’t had an email but don’t remember ever getting one, just the programme through the post.

Ordered Sunday night , arrived Wednesday morning, excellent service, take note Rangers

Ive ordered one of these, has any bears used them before?
I’ve also ordered a couple from this company. I still haven’t received an email confirmation but money came out of my account. I don’t even know how long it takes to receive. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly even if I haven’t received a confirmation email.

I ordered one online Monday night , will see when it arrives

Bought one at the game but it’s a bit battered / seen better days, wasn’t great to be honest / expected more of the contents , rangers programmes have much better articles imho

Will say though that the material / layout of the hard copy makes it easier to carry / much more flexible than how rangers programme is presented

The same company that do the programme also produce the monthly magazine, I buy it every issue. Don't even like Liverpool. But it is there, in the local shop.

Honestly cant fault the service. Woke up from my post Anfield sleep on Wednesday afternoon to find it behind door.

Rangers take note.

Back