Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Defoe

Votes: 11 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFSTkssXwAY0e8p

I love a goal from a header like that. There’s something so decisive about it.

We already look a much more direct team under Gio, none of this passing the ball sideways we are trying to get the ball quickly to our attacking players.

Thought we were very good today. The scoreline made it feel more nervous than it actually was

Excellent result. Good overall performance in a very difficult place to get 3 points.

We really have to stop giving away possession so easily though. Our passing was quite sloppy at times.

Arfield, Aribo and Bassey were all very good.

A lot more attacking and direct. Central defence is still a major worry and definitely requires investment in January.

Overall a big improvement on this season

Good performance and a great result

Goldson needs replaced asap

Tactics looked a lot better today

Happy with the shape of the team

A win is always good there, and to give a bit of credit to the team, Livingston never had a shot at goal in the second half.

But we need to massively improve our passing or we will struggle in the tough fixtures ahead.

Some of our basic 5 and 10 yard passes today were so bad it was hard to believe.

I'd like to see Sakala and Kent play at the same time on each wing.

If the opposition complete 1 cross in 10 it's dreadful defending by Tav as no cross should ever be completed.

If Tav completes 4 out of 10 at the other end - including the goal we've just scored as I type for his second assist of the day - it's a disgrace because no ball should ever be cut out by a defender.

The reason I'm always so defensive of Tav is because of the hypocrisy required to criticise him.
Very true. But his movement in the last third is intelligent and incisive to give him a platform to deliver.
Then too often his delivery let's his good play down.
But his numbers are still amazing.

Solid performance on a tricky pitch. Three points, a little pressure on them and prepare to put Hivs back in their place on Wednesday.

I thought our passing was chronic throughout and they all had a shot at it.

Tav gets MOTM on the basis of two assists.

Goldson and Alfie were absolutely woeful.

Referee was a nugget as per usual.

Alfie played ok, if not at his best, nice lay off for Joe's goal. Worked hard.

3-1 at a very tricky venue, totally dominated the 2nd half, all after a EL match Thursday night.

Some fans are never happy :)

Stats wise that's not just true.

People like him as a player because he 'gets it' & he definitely has a moment of magic in him but he starts ahead of Sakala/Wright because of who he is.

Majority of the time he's a man down, there's a reason teams double up on Kent and not Hagi, countless times today he was in acres of space and either overhit/underhit the pass.
Stats wise it is true.

Hagi has the third most assists this season, despite only playing just over a 1000 minutes (half of what Aribo has). Kent has 1 more than him this season to be fair.

Last season, only Tav had more and Kent equalled it but Kent played 1500 more minutes and Aribo who played 400 more minutes managed less than half.

He creates the most chances, the best chances and it’s generally why he’s regularly at the top of these charts.

Tav is our most creative outlet, then there’s a bawhair between either Hagi or Kent.

Would imagine Livingston won’t finish top 6 this season so that should be the last time we need to play on a plastic pitch thankfully. It’s a brutal place to go and play, we done well to get the win and that should be us done there for the season.

Glad to see the 3 points in the bag and no obvious injuries. Gave my vote to Arfield, good to see his contribution and did well to last the whole 90 minutes

Back