Katic
Flanagan

Coulibaly
Arfield
Ejaria

Kent
Morelos
Candeias

With any luck we'll be three up by half time and can start to manage the game with one eye on Thursday.

5-1 Rangers. Tav, Morelos x2, Arfield, Katic

I'm loving this season. Have every reason to believe we can thump any spfl team but with every game I'm still nervous. Must be the last few years that have caused that.
At least it makes for exciting viewing.
For some reason I expect this to be a tough game, we should steamroller them though as the game progresses. Hoping our boys are up for it.
1-3.

Really looking forward to heading along. Decent wee stadium and very convienient away game for once :D

5-1 Rangers

Yep, there is a clear air of optimism, given our recent run of successes. It used to be the case that we could turn up, turn it on, and be on our way. But... the plastic pitch and the ref makes it harder to predict just how many goals can we win by. So long as we concentrate fully we will get the job done today.

Livingston have proved to be no mugs. Their very physical and we can forget any protection from the ref. I expect them to come at us and have a go. This should leave lots of space for us to exploit, we need to win by 2 clear goals as to not let them think they’re still in it in the final 20min, but I expect a 3-1 win.

2-0 win. We'll be kicked off the park, a shocking park at that, and the ref will allow it all day. Cards will only appear when we fight back.

It won't be an easy game they beat Hivs at home and drew at Hearts last week but lost to Motherwell at home in the league cup. The pitch is chronic and will be a bit of a leveller but we took care of Killie ok. As long as we get 3 points , no injuries and no sending offs as Thomson is the ref , ill be happy, I'll go for 3-1 Kent FGS.

Pasta ball to Alfie's feet and we will take all 3 points at the Tony Macaroni Arena.

7-0 :)

Being serious, I honestly reckon a win by a 2 goal margin. Maybe 2-0 or 3-1.

Don’t think it’ll be a walkover at all

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Difficult game ahead, but if we overcome their awful plastic pitch and cheating ref Thompson, we are good enough to win the three points.

2-0 victory will do just fine.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Not expecting an easy game. Our players hate the pitch and Livi have started well. Three points plus no injuries though please.

As others have said, they have some very good home results already. Add a crappy pitch and defensive performance this could be a long afternoon. Any win will do.

Probably shouldn't be but Im feeling a bit relaxed about today's game. We have a better team should have more than enough for Livi. Not going to be an easy stroll but a comfortable 3 nil win. Got a couple of Hop House chillin in the fridge too so looking forward to a nice afternoon.

Won't be easy on a shocker of a pitch.
If we play to our strengths and avoid silly cards we should breeze it.
Going 3-1 the Sons of William.
C'MON THE RANGERS! ! ! !

Got two tellies on the go, for the Ryder Cup and the football! 4 nil Rangers, Europe to cruise the Ryder Cup

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 win as long as we don't suffer any injuries. It's farcical that our biggest fear is the pitch and not the opposition, absolute nonsense.

Taking the car today so I can bomb back for the Ryder Cup, which I've recorded and will watch on delay.

Expecting a comfortable win for both the Teddies and Europe.

No injuries on that shite surface please.

Back