MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
This pitch is the only issue. Deal with that well and we should win comfortably. Morelos hopefully bang in form.

0-2 Rangers. Goal in either half for morelos.

This pitch is the only issue. Deal with that well and we should win comfortably. Morelos hopefully bang in form.

0-2 Rangers. Goal in either half for morelos.

The pitch is a leveller for them but they have a weak middle - Bartley cant run, Holt easily muscled off the ball, Ambrose error prone.

That might level their leveller.

the tonymac, the only ground we’ve not won at this season. if that’s not incentive enough, what is?

oh right,3 points closer to #55

Posters are still concerned about an undefeated Rangers side League/Europe.

Yet when a disarrayed yahoo team play anyone, they can never see anything but them winning.

What do Rangers have to do for everyone on here to feel confident about a win ?

Away win for me, onwards and upwards.

With the possibility of being crowned champions this week !!, I expect us to come flying out the traps, tonight. Plus, I genuinely think Livi players will suffer an inevitable hangover from the disappointment of the weekend. Losing a once in a lifetime chance of a cup is bound to affect some of them.,

3-0 away win for the Gers. :)

The pitch always makes for a scrappy game. We rarely get our full flowing game going but if we get an early goal we should be able to see them off with little issues

Thanks for the reminder re kick off time - I had it in my diary for 8.00pm, so would've been tuning in towards the end of the match :eek:

I think it’ll be

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Borna
Arfield Kamara Aribo
Hagi Morelos Kent

Aribo and Kamara are brilliant on the plastic, I put it down to their cage football team :))

Last edited:
A lot of folk talking about having beers/drinks at the ready for this weekend but why wait? Ive got a few of these bad boys chilling in the fridge for tonight's game:-

https://www.adnams.co.uk/beer/shop-...-x-magic-rock-red-phantom-rye-session-ipa.htm

Every Rangers game this season is a chance to celebrate!

I poured Cognac and milk on my corn flakes this morning, getting charged up already, these early kick-offs are hard on the liver.

Only kidding, I have a strict rule of not drinking on week nights, only drink on a friday or saturday.

Really would like to see us go with a midfield of Arfield, Davis and Aribo with Hagi, Buff and Kent up top.

I'd like to see Morelos, Kent and Wright start tonight. Wright has looked really good every time he's come on, so would be a chance to mix things up a bit.

I hate playing Livi at the spaghettihad. Hopefully we get a couple of early goals and kill the game off quickly.

Last edited:
I think it’ll be

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Borna
Arfield Kamara Aribo
Hagi Morelos Kent

Aribo and Kamara are brilliant on the plastic, I put it down to their cage football team :))

That's what I think it could be too, not starting Davis is always a risk but it is better giving him a rest so he isn't fatigued going into the celtic and European games.

I have a feeling we are going to win this quite comfortably tonight.

That being said we only need 4 points from our next 2 games to go into the game at the piggery only needing a draw so it's not the end of the world if we draw.

Last edited:
Get straight into them from the start Rangers and don't let up. Going 3-0 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!

I was really pissed off when we drew 0-0 with this mob earlier in the season, so please, please Rangers lets get 3 points tonight with a comfy win. Hope to be in a happy mood by 8pm tonight and some prliminary celebrations may take place!!

Focus and determination and our team doing its job should ensure a win .

But it's easy to drop points here if the lads are not 100% mind on the job .

That being said an early goal to calm us down and 2/3 after will do me .

lets get this done tonight Rangers. Just another game, ignore all the celebration prep, do what you need to do. 3 points that's the focus.

1-0 will do me fine, I wont even be bothered by the performance tonight.

I hope we win these next two games. But I'm in two minds as to how I want this title to be won by us.

An absolutely crap position for their players to be in, having the pressure of beating a mid-table side away from home or end up losing the league with 6 games to play or 18 points to play for.

I just want complete humiliation for everyone at that club, I really don't know, winning against them is also a big pull.

0-2, to the Glasgow Rangers.
Alfredo and goldson.
Fast out of the tracks, take the game to them.

I wonder if Kent might be rested for this remembering the minor knee injury he was reporting a couple of weeks back? Definitely not worth risking on these pitches if he still has an issue.

McGregor

Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Bassey

Arfield
Davis
Kamara

Aribo
Morelos
Hagi

I think we will win by 2 or 3 goals tonight.
The players will sense that the title is in our grasp now and will get the 3 points tonight.
I just hope we don't get any injuries on this pitch.
No red cards either.
3-0 with Ryan Kent to score.
Let's go.

This will be a tough game. We haven't performed well on plastic parks in recent years. 4 dropped on them this year. I think we will need to be bang up for this as they will be looking for a bounce back after the cup final defeat.

This will be a tough game. We haven't performed well on plastic parks in recent years. 4 dropped on them this year. I think we will need to be bang up for this as they will be looking for a bounce back after the cup final defeat
They've lost 3 on the bounce now mate.

I wonder if Kent might be rested for this remembering the minor knee injury he was reporting a couple of weeks back? Definitely not worth risking on these pitches if he still has an issue.

McGregor

Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Bassey

Arfield
Davis
Kamara

Aribo
Morelos
Hagi
I'd rather Davis wasn't anywhere near that pitch either.

Back