Press Conference Livingston v Rangers pre match press conference - videos added

Good luck picking a team tomorrow.

I can only assume either Simpson or Aribo plays left back, with maybe Leon King playing centre half but tough one to call.

not many options for sure.

Could we play a 3-5-2? King, Goldson, Simpson as a back 3 with Tav and Kent in wing back roles ?

Oooft. I've got the uneasy feeling. Hope our forwards are in the mood and we take all our chances.

Good luck picking a team tomorrow.

I can only assume either Simpson or Aribo plays left back, with maybe Leon King playing centre half but tough one to call.

not many options for sure.

Could we play a 3-5-2? King, Goldson, Simpson as a back 3 with Tav and Kent in wing back roles ?

Just play Aribo at left back and keep the other 3 in their natural positions mate.

No need to change anything else.

Not great news for borna, hopefully he'll be fine for the euros.
Wonder if we may see one of the youngsters given a chance at left back rather than playing Aribo out of position.

I completely forgot about this game haha.

Good news about Arfield, hopefully some of the youngsters are given a run out.

Wonder if we may see one of the youngsters given a chance at left back rather than playing Aribo out of position.
The only youngster left is King and he is a central defender. All the rest are on loan.

Interesting that Gerrard seems to think we could potentially go in to the CL qualifers at round 4. Don't think that is the case unless UEFA have changed things

King at centre back, move Simpson to left back.

Never going to happen mate. Too many moves

King in-experienced in the first team, Simpson also relatively in-experienced in our first team plus I’m not sure how he’d cope at left back given how we play.

Aribo would also be a “square peg in a round hole” but this is the option that prob comes with the least amount of “risk”

I’ll be amazed if it’s anyone other than Aribo at left back. The rest of the back line picks itself.

Nearly all of our young players who are capable are out on loan. If we played a kid who isn't physically ready, he'd get destroyed by a side like Livi. They would target the kid and put a lot of physical pressure on them.

King is the only kid not on loan who could probably handle it. He's a CB and Simpson would go to LB.

Back