Loch Ness FC Kits.

They're decent looking. Are loch Ness a junior team?
Loch Ness FC have confirmed it will continue to play summer amateur football, even if their bid to join the North Caledonian League is accepted.

The Inverness and District Amateur outfit have confirmed they will be looking to make the step up to senior football next season.

However manager Shane Carling says it is their intention to keep playing in the Inverness and District Amateur Premiership, having played in the league for 21 years.

Loch Ness FC have confirmed it will continue to play summer amateur football, even if their bid to join the North Caledonian League is accepted.

The Inverness and District Amateur outfit have confirmed they will be looking to make the step up to senior football next season.

However manager Shane Carling says it is their intention to keep playing in the Inverness and District Amateur Premiership, having played in the league for 21 years.
Thanks for the info fella.

They're decent looking. Are loch Ness a junior team?
They’re an amateur team that play summer football in Inverness but have recently been accepted to join the North Caledonian League, which generally runs from September to March and has clubs from Inverness to Orkney playing in it

They’re an amateur team that play summer football in Inverness but have recently been accepted to join the North Caledonian League, which generally runs from September to March and has clubs from Inverness to Orkney playing in it
Cheers for this mate.

I normally try to buy unusual kits for my wee boy. These are really smart. They don't do the full strip though. I think it's just the shirt for purchase which is a shame

Back