Long shot - crystal glasses from the Braga game

DuntocherBear

Official Ticketer
Morning bears. Looking for a favour. Yesterday was my birthday and I’m looking to get one of the crystal glasses with all details from last nights game on it. If anyone has any info on where I can buy , please pass it on!

There is a place in East Kilbride (Glencairn crystal) who will do it. You will need to supply the template though. Used them twice and they are great.
ps, they invented the Glencairn Whisky nosing glass!

There is a place in East Kilbride (Glencairn crystal) who will do it. You will need to supply the template though. Used them twice and they are great.
ps, they invented the Glencairn Whisky nosing glass!
Cheers mate, just off the phone to them, they said they are not allowed to make me one, I’d need to phone rangers , get them to order me one , nightmare!

Cheers mate, just off the phone to them, they said they are not allowed to make me one, I’d need to phone rangers , get them to order me one , nightmare!
I think they are possibly not allowed to replicate the official RFC crest but i would have though they would be able to engrave the name "Rangers" etc ?

Ive contacted the SLO, who passed my the hospitality email address, fired them a message, fingers crossed I can buy one from them.

Genuinely was my Dads birthday yesterday as well. Wonder if they’d indulge in another. Would be good if we could buy stuff like this in our future merchandise store.

I randomly have two of these from Juventus and Dortmund games back in 90’s, in original rangers boxes with programmes to match also the steua Bucharest programme but not the glass which is a bastard.

Back