Looking at long term solutions for Jacks injuries

I gave up on him last season but truly got angry about the situation after the Scotland debacle.
He has been cheating Rangers for a long time.
For me he is in the same bracket as Roofe and Ben Davies, wage thiefs.

Whoever was responsible for giving him a one-year extension last season has got a lot to answer for.
Beale could not have made that decision of his own back.
As far as I understand it, he is a big earner. Not quite as much as.Roofe and about the same as Davies.

The amount we've squandered on the perma-injured must be in the millions since we got promoted back to the top league.

From guys like Kranjcar to Jack/Roofe etc.

I gave up on him last season but truly got angry about the situation after the Scotland debacle.
He has been cheating Rangers for a long time.
For me he is in the same bracket as Roofe and Ben Davies, wage thiefs.

Whoever was responsible for giving him a one-year extension last season has got a lot to answer for.
Beale could not have made that decision of his own back.
As far as I understand it, he is a big earner. Not quite as much as.Roofe and about the same as Davies.

You are basically questioning the professionalism of these 3 Rangers players, which is out of order, imho.

We're all disappointed and frustrated that these 3 have not been available more often, but no one will be more disappointed than the players themselves. They are all professional and trying to get fit to play.

To call them cheats and wage thieves is ridiculous and slanderous, unless you have knowledge they're faking injuries, which you don't.

Reactions: 141
100.webp

Breaking news: BrooklynBlue has been sent off in the Ryan Jack injury thread and will now miss the crucial Rangers vs Ross County match thread at the weekend lol

The solution to Jack's injury problem is in no particular order a letter of gratitude from Rangers FC fans and club for services rendered the front doors of Ibrox and a taxi .

I'll humour you. Jack has played for us 22 times this season, which isn't nearly enough. But it's also 22 times more than a completely over the hill, 35 year old Scott Arfield who can't even get a start for Charlotte FC would have made, as this stage he's so many levels below the required level.

Jack was a pointless singing due to his injury record, Arfield would be due to the fact he's completely over the hill and nowhere near good enough anymore.

I am not looking for you to humour me. We are both thinking the same in regards to resigning RJ being a bad call. I happen to think SA would have contributed more purely from an availability angle as his history with us has proved. The history of RJ showed he'd be unavailable more often than not - a point being proved every game day he misses.

Back