Looks like the team plane has just left

mark hateley

Official Ticketer
Just noticed a white flight flying by and done flightrader.

Still nervous that we are going out at this time for the game due to covid.

Would rather they left tomorrow and straight back.

UEFA guidelines are always at least 24hrs before scheduled match day kick off. This is always the case. Since COVID certain countries require 48hrs.

UEFA in all their infinite wisdom insist on arriving the day before so media duties can be fulfilled.

No they don't - the rules of arriving 24 hours before a game is due to be played was brought in to stop games being called off due to weather or other factors interrupting travel.

The good thing about early kick.offs away from home is that we can fly back home immediately afterwards and be in for training on Friday

I was driving along near the Stadium about lunch-time and there were 2 Parks coaches and a crowd of fans outside main door about 1.30pm.

And like a 10-year old kid, I got out and watched the team board the buses and leave for the airport. !!

Some friendly waves from our masked players, Morelos was usual moody self and ignored everyone.

Balogun looked happy enough to see the small band of fans, and Bassey appeared to be dancing onto the bus.

The same plane did a charter from Manchester to Paris and back, landing early this morning. We obviously use the same plane Man U use.

The same plane did a charter from Manchester to Paris and back, landing early this morning. We obviously use the same plane Man U use.
Yes used it to Eindhoven and the scum used it to Sarajevo. The airline is used by many clubs incliuding PSG.

Is there not a rule that you need to be in the country a good while before the game?
The day before by a certain time.

I wonder if UEFA have ammended that this year due to COVID?

Back