Looks like we will have to beat them at their midden to win the league.

We would need to be at least 5 goals ahead of them going into the last game for me to feel remotely confident.

Realistically we need to beat them and hope they drop elsewhere.

Unbelievable we could win all our games and still not win the league but here we are.
True in all aspects mate.

We are both playing shite but managing to scrape through.

With their biggest game outwith us being Killie away and us still to go to Hearts I reckon the league will be won or lost in the game against them on the 11th

I’m sure we are capable of winning there and of beating Hearts the following week but we really need to find some form.
Even then it might not be enough.

Yep. Fucked it that day.

Regardless of the "comeback" that everyone was waxing lyrical about, I was completely deflated. We needed 3 points that day. Anything less signalled failure.

We saw enough in that first half to tell you that these players didn't have the winning mentality.
That was our big chance
I am still in the camp that it could be possible. It will need Clement to completely change it though as we aren't scoring 5,6,7 against Killie with that same line up as today.

If we don't win it, the old firm game will have been the turning point though this season. Pressure would have been off had we won that and we probably wouldn't have then dropped points to Ross County and Dundee.

Have Hearts not taken more points off them than anyone else in the league this season so far, including beating them at home already? Play them before they play us. Are they just a gimme or what?

Yep. Fucked it that day.

Regardless of the "comeback" that everyone was waxing lyrical about, I was completely deflated. We needed 3 points that day. Anything less signalled failure.

We saw enough in that first half to tell you that these players didn't have the winning mentality.
That game was definitely a game of two halves as we smashed them 2nd half and had it not been for a very fortunate VAR decision we would've got the 3 points.

I obviously hope I am wrong too mate, but unfortunately I think I will be proven correct.

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach how we are handing this title to these cunts on a plate - again.
We have, only a few months ago, the filth was against Rodgers and the board, Rodgers wasn’t happy with the board with their January recruitment.

They where a mess but somehow we have went from favourites and playing well to let them of the hook and put them into pole position and now struggling for form.

With their biggest game outwith us being Killie away and us still to go to Hearts I reckon the league will be won or lost in the game against them on the 11th

I’m sure we are capable of winning there and of beating Hearts the following week but we really need to find some form.
To win there, they'll need to do something they don't usually do, and we'll likewise have to what we rarely do. Can't see both happening unfortunately. Can see us on the end of a beasting unless we shape up.

Their Killie game is after the piggery game. So might be irrelevant. Super computer.

Super computer?

We’ve only got ourselves to blame. 1 point from 6 against Ross County and Dundee has killed us. Even a loss at Dingwall followed by 3 points at Dens would have put us in a good position but the players bottled it.

I don’t see us winning at Parkhead. Even if we did we still need favours as the GD is too much. February was the last time we battered the opposition and it’s been woeful since then.

I cant see us making up the GD with our current striking options. We will need to win at the piggery plus have the tims drop points if we are to be champions imo

And also go perfect in our other games

We won't beat them at the piggery not with our current set up and players available plus we are absolutely honking at the moment.

Don't even see us getting a draw tbf.

They'll come up at us full pelt, press us and ultimately exploit our weaknesses or we will end up gifting them something by a mistake.

Last edited:
The minute this team couldn’t go to parkheed and remain top after the inevitable defeat the league was gone

This campaign really has been devoid of any sort of quality.

Like two drunk boxers on a last payday.
Exactly this

Don’t even find it exciting to watch just lack of quality or desire I don’t think teams fear playing either side of the OF more of the fact they are confident they can take points

Our recent wobble has fvcked us up big time. We have put them in a position that they win their next 2 home games they are almost certainly champions.
Hard to see them not taking the opportunity.

We’ve no chance of winning at Parkhead this group of players ain’t capable
If we lose an early goal wel fold like a cheap suit but if not you never know,but for the love of god please Big Phil ..DO NOT START WITH BARISIC.give us a chance from the start please.

Football title run ins are difficult to predict and form can change overnight but we look miles off really challenging at this stage.

The only way we go there and win is for Clement to change his formation and learn that you need to win the midfield battle to do anything in these games.

The only way we go there and win is for Clement to change his formation and learn that you need to win the midfield battle to do anything in these games.
He won't pack the midfield and we don't have the wide players to hurt them when it counts this is what will cost us imo and as seen already this season we can't handle there early press.

We were always going to have to do this. Need to just focus on getting through Kilmarnock next week and see what happens.

Being in with a chance of a treble in May is some going but can't help look at that Motherwell game as a turning point.

of course I'm hoping we do it, but it would be a different kind of feeling from previous times in my life when we`ve done it.

If it did happen this would really feel as others have said that we would be the least worst, as opposed to being the best.

As it is, I think the league was lost by not winning the previous OF game at Ibrox and of course the Dundee and ross county games. You don't win a league by not winning those three fixtures.

I will take any league title win that’s going , however if we can’t beat them in a league season , regardless of var being like a 12th man for them

Looks like we will have to beat them at their midden to win the league.​

This has been the case since August.

We haven’t beaten them at Parkhead since October 2020. We can’t beat Ross County or Dundee at away and we struggled again today.
I’ll be putting money on us to win because the odds will be huge.

We’ve only got ourselves to blame. 1 point from 6 against Ross County and Dundee has killed us. Even a loss at Dingwall followed by 3 points at Dens would have put us in a good position
This is the nub of it (and not, as a previous poster claimed, the draw v Celtic at Ibrox).

If Rangers had won the games in Dingwall and Dundee … and, going by data, I expected them to, even though most of you guys who watch Rangers regularly weren’t surprised by those results … it would barely be a title race. Rangers would be two points ahead, and just needing a draw at Parkhead to secure the title.

I actually think Rangers are likely to win at Parkhead. Clement’s learning curve points in that direction, and I believe he’s a superior manager to Rodgers. If Rangers score first, they’ll win.

But that may not be enough.

Clement has dragged Rangers back into it. The consensus on here was the league was over in October. A 7 point gap is now only 3. But at one point, Rangers were actually ahead - 8 points dropped in March/April has handed the initiative back to Celtic. All that’s left is hope.

Hope Sima is back for the scum game, I would start with him up front and Sterling in the midfield, Silva starts on the bench, the refs won’t give him anything against the scum in their shithole

Back