Los Angeles for the old firm anyone?

gkinvig

Going to be in Santa Monica for the old firm probably heading on a 4am mission to the LA true blues supporters club on my tod was wondering if anybody else was going to be heading there? or anybody been before able to say how many they usually get in there for the old firm games at that ridiculous time?

4am don't be late...

Going to be in Santa Monica for the old firm probably heading on a 4am mission to the LA true blues supporters club on my tod was wondering if anybody else was going to be heading there? or anybody been before able to say how many they usually get in there for the old firm games at that ridiculous time?

LA True Blues meet at the Fox and Hound I’m Studio City. Likely be on there.

Was there a good few years ago with my dad, was the Ayr United game where Lewis McLeod scored the overhead kick.

Goes without saying, but they were a great bunch of lads.

I'm in LA working when the Livingston cup match is taking place. Will they get much of a crowd for a glamour match like this with a Wednesday midday kick off?

Is it Studio City? I'm working in Burbank so this would be perfect for me.

Club rarely take midweek games Tommy due to midday kick offs, but drop us a PM nearer the time mate to confirm ..and yes the bar is in studio city

I'm in LA working when the Livingston cup match is taking place. Will they get much of a crowd for a glamour match like this with a Wednesday midday kick off?

Is it Studio City? I'm working in Burbank so this would be perfect for me.

Club rarely take midweek games Tommy due to midday kick offs, but drop us a PM nearer the time mate to confirm ..and yes the bar is in studio city

Good man. I've not watched game with you boys since the days of 14 Below in Santa Monica back in 2000. :cool: Will drop a line nearer the time

Good man. I've not watched game with you boys since the days of 14 Below in Santa Monica back in 2000. :cool: Will drop a line nearer the time
Now you're making me feel really old Tommy.:D
I remember talking to your mum when you were going over there and told her I knew a few lads who ran that club and would have a word to see if they could give you any help.

Now you're making me feel really old Tommy.:D
I remember talking to your mum when you were going over there and told her I knew a few lads who ran that club and would have a word to see if they could give you any help.

Haha good on you mate! Yeah the years pass very quickly. Good memories.

Back