Losing The Toss / Switching Ends

LetsGo

When was the last time we lost the toss, got switched to shoot towards the Copland in the first half and lost the game?

Noticed St Mirren did this today and it seems like some teams try and use this as a way of psyching us out or disrupting the routine, but is there any real advantage to be gained for them when they do it?

When was the last time we lost the toss, got switched to shoot towards the Copland in the first half and lost the game?

Noticed St Mirren did this today and it seems like some teams try and use this as a way of psyching us out or disrupting the routine, but is there any real advantage to be gained for them when they do it?
Just that they think they’re upsetting us, probably more the fans than the players.
When you're on the pitch and playing, it’s all the same.
You’re playing in front of you and defending behind you.

Noticed this as i sit in the Copland.
Bit of gamemanship from that tit.
I see he is still spouting that they are the only team in Europe to beat us this season.
Because we played an understrength team in horrendous conditions.
Twat.

Noticed this as i sit in the Copland.
Bit of gamemanship from that tit.
I see he is still spouting that they are the only team in Europe to beat us this season.
Because we played an understrength team in horrendous conditions.
Twat.
I don't understand the anger at him talking up his team? The dislike for Jim Goodwin on this forum is bizarre.

I can understand teams doing it when there's fans inside the stadium, strange thing to do when the stadium is empty.

He played one game for them and slaughtered them at times this season. Weird behaviour to have such hatred for a nobody.

Doesn't matter how many games he played for them. He supports them, he's a mentally challenged.

One who was openly calling for referees to be 'brave' enough to give penalty decisions against Rangers earlier in the season.

Quite self explanatory why Rangers fans won't like him.

Can't remember who it was against but it happened earlier in the season, Kilmarnock maybe?

I don't like it when it happens but if any season was born to put superstition and lucky omens in the bin it's this one

Back