Lost & Found in Main Stand womens toilet - anyone lose anything yesterday

giphy.webp

giphy.webp[

Any items should be handed into the Club.

Appealing on here is ridiculous.
That’s up to Admin ain’t it . It’s simply a direct appeal for anyone who has lost as it ain’t possible to get it there until next match day if that’s ok Chief . no need to be uptight. Thanks.

Enjoyed some nice lighthearted replies which further justifies the post lol

A small bag of 15 blood diamonds that I was transporting for the authorities. :rolleyes:

Is that the right guess answer :D

That’s up to Admin ain’t it . It’s simply a direct appeal for anyone who has lost as it ain’t possible to get it there until next match day if that’s ok Chief . no need to be uptight. Thanks.

Enjoyed some nice lighthearted replies which further justifies the post lol
I'm not uptight. If someone thinks they lost something at Ibrox they'll contact the club within a day or so.

Unlikely the item will now be relocated with its owner because of your actions. And still you act the clown.

I'm not uptight. If someone thinks they lost something at Ibrox they'll contact the club within a day or so.

Unlikely the item will now be relocated with its owner because of your actions. And still you act the clown.

Away wae ye, no one is acting the clown. A nice gesture to return an item someone on FF might have lost without going through the official lost and found channel. We have seen it before, season ticket books/cards etc. And FF posters come through and help each other out.

This one just has an extra bit of joviality to it because it was found in the female toilet facilities.

Don't be a Pussy ;)

Back