Lost my season ticket...options?

Go in to ticket office

Show them your account via rangers site or if you don’t have that give them your details ( name address etc) and show photo id

They’ll either make you a new card or order one and get you a paper ticket.

Cheers guys. Is that at broomloan or at copland as i know mentally challenged barrier in place?
Just on ferry the now should be at Ibrox at 11

Not trying to cause issues but the letters with the new ST cards said no reprints.

I’d like to think there would be some flexibility but better to manage expectations....

Cannae believe it. Always super organised and thought i coukd put hand on them....
Getting it in the neck from the wean Loyal

Not trying to cause issues but the letters with the new ST cards said no reprints.

I’d like to think there would be some flexibility but better to manage expectations....
For lost smart cards they will do something. Guy that sits next to me got his dads ticket reprinted for his mate on a Thursday as his dads on holiday so they are still doing it it seems

I lost 2 on Friday, only realised late Saturday ,
Went to ticket office at 900 this morning, they couldn’t have been more helpful. I had ID and letters.
It was complicated cos I was on my own and wanted 2 but they did sort it

Good news and bad news.
Good is that the ticket office couldnt have been more helpful. Reprint paper tickets and will send out new smartcards.
Bad is had to watch the game. But hey thats what being a bear is about take rough with smooth etc
Only 3 points. Long way to go

Back