Louden for Rangers vs Coventry

Robert Marshall

Watch all the upcoming Rangers Games at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium!

• Saturday 25th July: Rangers v Coventry City 5:15pm
  • Saturday 1st August: Aberdeen v Rangers 12:30pm (SOLD OUT)
Tickets

Rangers v Coventry

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=33K5FTQ3JYL3N

Your ticket will include a drink per person (no drinks excluded and spirits are single measure with a mixer) for those who attend on the night.

Please don’t purchase more tickets than you need as all you are doing is stopping others from being able to attend.

ANYONE WHO PURCHASES MORE THAN 8 TICKETS THEIR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.

We will be offering a limited number of seats inside both the bar and the lounge and these will be allocated on first come, first served basis. There are also seated areas throughout the Beer Garden and standing tables..

All customers will receive an email with full guidance and terms and conditions.

Please note that our usual over 18’s applies and challenge 25 will be in place. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable and we will contact the lead person who has booked to confirm info.

Images below of our fantastic looking Lounge!

6fN191d.jpg

a0j11c2.jpg

511ujNF.jpg

nBtQtAW.jpg

pNOHBxG.jpg

iJ9176u.jpg

6fN191d.jpg

Watch all the upcoming Rangers Games at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium!

• Saturday 25th July: Rangers v Coventry City 5:15pm
  • Saturday 1st August: Aberdeen v Rangers 12:30pm (SOLD OUT)
Tickets

Rangers v Coventry

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=33K5FTQ3JYL3N

Your ticket will include a drink per person (no drinks excluded and spirits are single measure with a mixer) for those who attend on the night.

Please don’t purchase more tickets than you need as all you are doing is stopping others from being able to attend.

ANYONE WHO PURCHASES MORE THAN 8 TICKETS THEIR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.

We will be offering a limited number of seats inside both the bar and the lounge and these will be allocated on first come, first served basis. There are also seated areas throughout the Beer Garden and standing tables..

All customers will receive an email with full guidance and terms and conditions.

Please note that our usual over 18’s applies and challenge 25 will be in place. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable and we will contact the lead person who has booked to confirm info.

Images below of our fantastic looking Lounge!

6fN191d.jpg

a0j11c2.jpg

511ujNF.jpg

nBtQtAW.jpg

pNOHBxG.jpg

iJ9176u.jpg

6fN191d.jpg

I've never had the pleasure of visiting this fine looking establishment given my location. I expect to be visiting Scotland more often over the next few years and this is a must visit.

This is the Lounge, Bar Memorabilia will be getting replaced within next 4 weeks
I thought it was the bar from what I remember when it was the stadium. It looks like the picture is taken from the entrance at the front of the pub.

When you took it over, did you change the lounge and bar round?

How do you find out when the tickets open Rab?
Would like to book an upcoming game. Probably weekend only so Coventry no good and sheep sold out.

So nice pics is all you need to keep a Louden thread nice and friendly. I’ll remember this
After that hatchet job the slapper at the glasgow times done on the Rangers fans this week, the last thing we need is bickering amongst ourselves.

Really hard to believe that was what was once the dive that was the stadium bar.

Goes to show what can be done with a place when some goodwill and thought goes into it.

Need to try and pop in for a pint sometime.

After that hatchet job the slapper at the glasgow times done on the Rangers fans this week, the last thing we need is bickering amongst ourselves.

Really hard to believe that was what was once the dive that was the stadium bar.

Goes to show what can be done with a place when some goodwill and thought goes into it.

Need to try and pop in for a pint sometime.
A lot of hard work and cash, designed from the heart and this is the result

A lot of hard work and cash, designed from the heart and this is the result
I can see that, not for me to mention the cash.

Was in the Duke st pub a couple of times. Found a photo, the real ones we used to take with a camera, and I have one of me and my mate at the side of the pub, back in the day.

Just a pity you never got to change the 9 to a 10 mate.

I can see that, not for me to mention the cash.

Was in the Duke st pub a couple of times. Found a photo, the real ones we used to take with a camera, and I have one of me and my mate at the side of the pub, back in the day.

Just a pity you never got to change the 9 to a 10 mate.
Such is life

Back