Lovely gesture from Fulham players.

Great gesture from the players here; well done.
The perpetrators of said abuse need their c*nts kicked in though; as posted
above social media is a f*cking cesspit.

Absolutely magnificent from Fulham. Thanks for posting Aragorn. I’m an auld guy, but understand the importance of grasping technological change. And can’t argue that getting hold of information has improved immeasurably. But what that boy was subjected to shows the absolute worst of social media

Absolutely loved watching that. Thanks for posting. I saw the story about the young lad during the week and it is the sort of thing that leaves you utterly disenchanted with the world. Wee gestures that like restore a bit of faith. Cost the players nothing and will have meant the world to a young lad who’s already in his short life dealt with more suffering than most of us will ever know.

Brilliant of the players to have done that, but it's actually made me cry thinking about folk giving a disabled child abuse on social media! Absolutely grim behaviour.

Damn, got a bit of grit in my eye there!

A beautiful gesture by the Fulham players. What is it with some people that they'd mock the poor lad though? He's braver and stronger in spirit than any keyboard warrior will ever be. Well done to all involved and I hope his team won.

As with most things in life, there are always selfish arseholes who want to ruin things for everybody. Social Media can be a good thing on occasion. We are benefiting from it now by having some discussion after all.
The membership of FF is miniscule to that of main stream SM and better policed. The majority of stuff on SM shouldnt be allowed

The membership of FF is miniscule to that of main stream SM and better policed. The majority of stuff on SM shouldnt be allowed
I hear you mate.

You just tend to hear about all the negative stuff attached to it (which is irrefutable) but not so much about the positive. I would never sign up to Twitter or Facebook for that matter, but I do try to see the positive side of it.

Admittedly though, the lack of moderation is obviously an issue and because of that, the ugly side of human nature is laid bare for all to see.

It’s a hard one. Free speech (in the modern idiom) comes at a cost.

I hear you mate.

You just tend to hear about all the negative stuff attached to it (which is irrefutable) but not so much about the positive. I would never sign up to Twitter or Facebook for that matter, but I do try to see the positive side of it.

Admittedly though, the lack of moderation is obviously an issue and because of that, the ugly side of human nature is laid bare for all to see.

It’s a hard one. Free speech (in the modern idiom) comes at a cost.
Never done FB and was on twitter for about 2 hours. Only social media I do is FF.
I get that SM can be and is positive at times but the anonymity and abuse outweighs the good for me

W

As delighted to see that today. I was breaking my heart watching the original video. Footballers get a bad rap but that was brilliant.
Same here my friend, when the Fulham player came up behind the wee boy and was asked what he would have said to the player was absolutely fantastic. The wee laddie was sobbing…and so was I. Well done Fulham FC…

Why would anyone abuse a person because of a disability?
There is no deterent these days. Folk think they can do what the like and get away with it.
Watching that video was heartwarming but more needs to be done to punish the scummy bastard offenders.

Back