Lunch Man United style

The guys a multi millionaire and earns hundreds of thousands each year and he's complaining about the stuff he gets for nothing, I hope they ban him.
Really? His post seems a laugh. I think you are trying too hard to find something to be offended by. The guy does a lot of charity work (I’ll guess more than you?) and seems like he is well-intentioned, being involved in a company that recycles ocean plastic (again I’m guessing you don’t).

Really? His post seems a laugh. I think you are trying too hard to find something to be offended by. The guy does a lot of charity work (I’ll guess more than you?) and seems like he is well-intentioned, being involved in a company that recycles ocean plastic (again I’m guessing you don’t).
I bet he is making massive amounts of money out of it and paying the minimum amount of tax as possible.
Fukin do gooder wankaaaaa

Jake isn’t going to pump you, you complete weirdo.

Wife was in hospital last week and got Scrambled Egg with Cheese for dinner. Not a Carb, not a veg, not even a slice of toast to eat it with. Just literally a ladel full of wet, scrambled egg.

And it still looked better than that.

I think the point is that the quality of the food is awful. Even if it was free, even if he's wealthy, he's still allowed to make a point about the fact that one of the biggest clubs in the world sells shite like that and probably not cheap either.

I think the point is that the quality of the food is awful. Even if it was free, even if he's wealthy, he's still allowed to make a point about the fact that one of the biggest clubs in the world sells shite like that and probably not cheap either.
Sorry amigo, afraid I’m not having it.

Jakeball is still oozing me-me-me cuntbaggery out of his self-entitled hole.

Superb content on this thread. Fantastic.
FF never fails to deliver.
Trying to decide if WDYGH wil crumble like the dry roll or bounce back like the rubber eggs.....I'm going for roll (not a homosexual euphemism....to my knowledge)

Back