Lundstram cost us the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked in the match thread - who was he pointing at after the OG? Seemed to me to be entirely his own fault but as usual, he's looking for someone else to blame whenever he fucks up

The whole team cost us the league but not today, Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee were what cost us the league,

A pathetic own goal. Dessers scores, celtic park silenced, their players look worried, then Lundstram flys in studs up into a challenge in a nothing area of the park and we are down to ten. Lundstram should be finished for the season at Rangers and any contract offer withdrawn. The guys a serial loser.
Harsh to say he cost us the title. The damage has been done over the course of the season. Definitely had a decisive hand in our last chance at staying in the race today falling off though. You just can't have significant moments like that against you in this fixture. If he's any pride (which I'm sure he does) he'll have plenty of regrets about today.

Appointing Beale and letting him fill the squad with utter pish cost us the title. They then nearly gave us it back but the utter pish we still have in the squad along with some abysmal performances against teams we should have pumped finally finished us off.
Apart from Butland Sterling Diomande and maybe even Dessers ( because we have to start somewhere ) I hope Lundstrum is not alone in being shown the door.

Harsh to say he cost us the title. The damage has been done over the course of the season. Definitely had a decisive hand in our last chance at staying in the race today falling off though. You just can't have significant moments like that against you in this fixture. If he's any pride (which I'm sure he does) he'll have plenty of regrets about today.
He didn't cost us the title but he more than played his part. He was genuinely awful in the games that costs us and looked like he had chucked it a long time ago. Something he seems to like doing is just giving up. The reason everyone should be furious with him and not want to see the clown in a Rangers shirt again is because of his behaviour today. He certainly did cost us the game today and it was down to the fact he really couldn't be arsed. Scored one of the worst OGs around, what he was thinking nobody will understand then go himself sent off deliberately.

If he really didn't want to play he could have insisted his head wasn't right and asked to come off but he chose to cause the most damage. Couldn't even bring myself to respect him for the good things he has done now.

Clement cost us the league by continuing to pick him and other shit players and playing hoofball tactics.

I'd rather half of FF picked the starting line up than him.

Done his family proud the scouse rat! (As his family was in the tic end watching them cheat the sheep at Hampden apparently) I’ve not taking since he joined and my opinion isn’t influenced by that act of stupidity today!

Losing to Ross County killed us (for the second time in the last few years). It's a shame for Lundstram but he has to move on.

He didn't cost us the title but he more than played his part. He was genuinely awful in the games that costs us and looked like he had chucked it a long time ago. Something he seems to like doing is just giving up. The reason everyone should be furious with him and not want to see the clown in a Rangers shirt again is because of his behaviour today. He certainly did cost us the game today and it was down to the fact he really couldn't be arsed. Scored one of the worst OGs around, what he was thinking nobody will understand then go himself sent off deliberately.

If he really didn't want to play he could have insisted his head wasn't right and asked to come off but he chose to cause the most damage. Couldn't even bring myself to respect him for the good things he has done now.
100% mate.

Today he managed an OG, was out of position for their first, albeit not the only one at fault, and got sent off.

Against Ross County he was at fault for one if not two of their goals by not tracking back properly.

Against Limassol away he sold the second goal by just giving up when the guy ran past him.

He's had a decent 6 months under Gio and that's about it in his Rangers career.

Many of us said he shouldn't start today as we needed more pace/"legs" in midfield as the game would pass him by. His ridiculous OG & challenge put the tin lid on it.

We blew the league not today, but by taking 1 out of 9 in 3 shameful performances in the M/Well, County, Dundee fiasco. Had we taken 9 points as we should have, today's loss wouldn't have been fatal.

It's time for him to move on - no question.

A pathetic own goal. Dessers scores, celtic park silenced, their players look worried, then Lundstram flys in studs up into a challenge in a nothing area of the park and we are down to ten. Lundstram should be finished for the season at Rangers and any contract offer withdrawn. The guys a serial loser.
Mate, he didn't lose us the title. That was lost at home to Motherwell, away to Ross County and Dundee, away to Kilmarnock the opening game of the season, home to a depleted scum team. His decisions today were dreadful. He's not the only culpable one here.

Add it to him not bothering his arse to track runners at Ross County. We're 2nd best because our players and manager are 2nd best. What are people not getting?

the team failed to win the league by not beating some of the dross and by not beating them at all this season.

that being said, i wont be upset when lundstram leaves. Supposedly on big wages and i cant think of too many performances of his where I was wowed.

big summer ahead (again )

Add in Motherwell and we'd still be 2 clear...

There aren't many seasons either us or them win every single game outside the OF games.

I always thought we needed to win the OF game at Ibrox and its a game we should have won but for disgraceful defensive mistakes.

The manager cost us the league.

- Ross County away (beat 5-1 at home Vs Motherwell today btw).

- Dundee away.

- Motherwell at home.

- Failing to beat mentally challengeds at home.

His so called performance today was disgraceful he should be made to train with the youths till he leaves i still dont know why he decided to make a tackle like that totally sold his teamates out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back