Lundstram red card.

He is always jumping into daft tackles like that as he's too slow to anticipate whats happening.

I did mate. The writing was on the wall as far as I was concerned. I went fishing. Nothing will change until it changes at the top.
Over 40 years a season ticket holder. I’ve had enough.

I agree we were shocking and maybe we wouldn’t have got back into it with 11.

But with only 10 on the park we definitely weren’t getting back into it.

A lot of us a fuming. Guys like Lundstram don’t give one about us or their team mates or club. If he did he wouldn’t have done that.

He’ll leave Glasgow at the end of May and never give us a second thought.

Not sure all are happy clappers. I want to see aggression and us standing up in their faces but in the right way.

Steaming into rash tackles and leaving us a man down at their place on a hot day in a game we must win is not the sort of “aggression” we need. That’s not the act of a hard man - it’s pure stupidity.

Any chance we had today was gone when Lundstram did that.
It was gone before that mate. No way were we beating them today. I was just surprised it took them so long to score.
They run at us from the whistle. We can see it and predict it.
The team selection has been woeful. Then we have players available and played out of position.

I agree we were shocking and maybe we wouldn’t have got back into it with 11.

But with only 10 on the park we definitely weren’t getting back into it.

A lot of us a fuming. Guys like Lundstram don’t give one about us or their team mates or club. If he did he wouldn’t have done that.

He’ll leave Glasgow at the end of May and never give us a second thought.
Like they all do.

Regardless of his performance today, I’m glad the club seemed to have learned from the Goldson scenario and he’s not been given a new deal on the same or substantially the same money.

He has been phoning his performance in this year, possibly longer. Glad he is going, it’s exactly as a Sheffield United fan said to me he would do.

On that note, Kenny Millar is right, the decision was made on field. I am having this problem with VAR that too many referees are using it as a tool to re referee the match and call support. My thing is, Collum made the yellow card call. That should have been it. A yellow. As soon as he issues the yellow, the check cannot be made, unless in the 18 yard box. I am a fan of VAR, however I am not a fan of its use as a catch all safety net for the referee. Dare I say, VAR needs to go to a system where each team gets 3 reviews to use per half or ideally per game.

He has been phoning his performance in this year, possibly longer. Glad he is going, it’s exactly as a Sheffield United fan said to me he would do.

On that note, Kenny Millar is right, the decision was made on field. I am having this problem with VAR that too many referees are using it as a tool to re referee the match and call support. My thing is, Collum made the yellow card call. That should have been it. A yellow. As soon as he issues the yellow, the check cannot be made, unless in the 18 yard box. I am a fan of VAR, however I am not a fan of its use as a catch all safety net for the referee. Dare I say, VAR needs to go to a system where each team gets 3 reviews to use per half or ideally per game.

You make some good points about VAR and how it’s is re-refereeing games. Which it shouldn’t necessarily be about.

That said, if that tackle is made by them on our full back and it’s yellow on the park we’d be fuming.

Well, his tenure at Rangers looks to be ending in a similar manner to his tenure at Sheffield United. Fans forums desperate to see the back of him.

Where he lunged in from was madness, I’d swear that mhob are coached to get a leg in front to win, pens, fouls etc - the goblin fecker did it too good and got caught on his standing leg. Lundstram should have been dropped weeks ago.

Where he lunged in from was madness, I’d swear that mhob are coached to get a leg in front to win, pens, fouls etc - the goblin fecker did it too good and got caught on his standing leg. Lundstram should have been dropped weeks ago.
Sold or released years ago

You make some good points about VAR and how it’s is re-refereeing games. Which it shouldn’t necessarily be about.

That said, if that tackle is made by them on our full back and it’s yellow on the park we’d be fuming.
If it were a Tim player you reckon he would have walked ? ( btw I say it was a Red but I’m doubting any of them would have walked )

You’re definitely right he committed and Johnson read it and stepped across the front of the ball . Tbh I didn’t often feel this but if it’s a proper injury I won’t shed a tear for him he is a rat .

Not long ago, a Motherwell player had a shocker of a challenge on McCausland at Ibrox.

No red card issued, no yellow card, nothing.

The same player later scored the winning goal and fecked us for 3 points.

Its stuff like this that does us over every season.

Who was he pointing at after his own goal?
Been trying to figure that one out all day as well.

Initially thought it was Hatate as a justification for sticking his foot out, but if he checked his shoulder he’d have seen it was clear.

Possibly pointing to the phase where Carters-Vickers has an eternity to launch a 40yd diagonal ball with zero pressure on him?

Been trying to figure that one out all day as well.

Initially thought it was Hatate as a justification for sticking his foot out, but if he checked his shoulder he’d have seen it was clear.

Possibly pointing to the phase where Carters-Vickers has an eternity to launch a 40yd diagonal ball with zero pressure on him?
Blaming Tav for allowing the cross in

His head clearly went after the horrendous OG-he has the experience to screw the nut and get to HT.

He was dreadful even before the red card.

The instance where he won a decent tackle and Dessers peeled off his man... he could have put him through on goal with a fairly straightforward through ball, but instead bottled even trying it. Someone like Hatate or O'Reily put Kyogo's through.

People wanting to give a 30k p/w contract to a 30-year-old who doesn't even back himself to make an easy slide pass. Madness.

Who was this lead shinned weapon pointing and smiling at after he scored in our own net?

This guy is an advert for never signing EPL jobbies ever again.

Overpriced garbage. Struggling to think of one thing he’s actually good at.

He’s an absolute clown and no one is surprised by his performance today. A bottom half premiership diddy who should thank his lucky stars he ever got to play with us

I never want to see him in a Rangers strip again. He was the best on earth for 3 months leading up to Seville, but he's been pish for the vast majority of his Rangers career. Please go now.

Stupidity beyond reasoning. I still can't wrap my head around a professional making that kind of challenge, at that end of the park, just after we got back in the game and its almost half-time.

I never want to see him play for us again.

Sold the jerseys, gift wrapped the tims another title and by doing so has financially condemned us. We are miles behind them now, on and off the park.

Back