Lundstram says 'They are not getting tickets if not supporting us'

200w.gif

Fantastic opportunity for the likes of Big John, Tav, Goldson Davies etc to show what they are capable of.

No one is expecting a result, but we are expecting a professional performance from the team. Especially after having a good result at the weekend to build on.

First time I think i’ve heard a pro speak honestly about his ‘boyhood’ club and the conflicts for a young footballer working their way through boys clubs - and they are only really able to support from afar.

Some would have you believe the whole ‘man-and-boy’ routine :D

Praying for a happy homecoming for JL!

Bit of a fear for this one , imo they are done in the league think will start using champs league as an outlet . Two massive league games for them in between our games . Can see them losing both .

One of my mates once called the most un-gay bloke he’d ever meet.

But I would shag John Lundstram! :))

So players families shouldn’t get tickets?
For home games and cup finals they should get a limited amount of tickets, definitely not for tomorrow night. They can join Mygers if they want away games, same goes for sponsors who get their brand well advertised and looked after at home games, no need for them to get away tickets

For home games and cup finals they should get a limited amount of tickets, definitely not for tomorrow night. They can join Mygers if they want away games, same goes for sponsors who get their brand well advertised and looked after at home games, no need for them to get away tickets

Sorry Da I know I’ve signed for Rangers and am playing every week but if you want away tickets to watch me you and mum will need to get on the MyGers otherwise this wee guy from the forum will be really angry.

Thanks for taking me to training twice a week when I was wee and thanks for running me all over the country to games but unfortunately you will need to watch on the tele.

Sorry Da I know I’ve signed for Rangers and am playing every week but if you want away tickets to watch me you and mum will need to get on the MyGers otherwise this wee guy from the forum will be really angry.

Thanks for taking me to training twice a week when I was wee and thanks for running me all over the country to games but unfortunately you will need to watch on the tele.
Sorry Granda, you have been going to matches for 60 years, but some players nephews and nieces are not getting tickets ahead of you..

So players families shouldn’t get tickets?

In my opinion no, they f*cking shouldn’t. not ten each etc

will these family members from Liverpool be in his inbox about St Mirren and Livi at Ibrox this month? Na I don’t think so

Prestige games live Liverpool in the champions league are once in a lifetime, they should go to Rangers fans who empty their wallets every month into the club

In my opinion no, they f*cking shouldn’t. not ten each etc

will these family members from Liverpool be in his inbox about St Mirren and Livi at Ibrox this month? Na I don’t think so

Prestige games live Liverpool in the champions league are once in a lifetime, they should go to Rangers fans who empty their wallets every month into the club
And potentially once in a lifetime for some of our players.

If you had a son and they played any sport professionally and had a big game you would want to go.

I can’t see why folk get their knickers in a twist about it. It’s happened for decades and won’t change.

We met one of Lundstrams mates on the plane to Malaga en route to Seville back in May and he spent some time with us until his mates arrived in a later flight that day.
Even he couldn't get us tickets for an Anfield tomorrow night:cool:

Why? Mums, dads, mates etc. Think these folk have a right to go to games, no?

I’d be more worried about the comps that go to sponsors etc.

Or just forget about it and try and get a good nights sleep.
Mum and dad yes, but not mates etc. I’ll have a great nights sleep and collect my ticket tomorrow

Big John "gets it!"
I just have a feeling he's going to play the game of his life tomorrow just to prove a point!

We met one of Lundstrams mates on the plane to Malaga en route to Seville back in May and he spent some time with us until his mates arrived in a later flight that day.
Even he couldn't get us tickets for an Anfield tomorrow night:cool:
And how exactly did he get tickets for Seville then eh? Hmm? :))

This forum has gone bat shit mental during the international break :))

I hoped the hammering we gave Hearts would sort it, but no, now players shouldn’t get tickets for their family ahead of MyGers point holders :))

Love Lundstram. Just gets everything about us. Even when he is having a poor game the minimum you get is a good shift from him.

Why? Mums, dads, mates etc. Think these folk have a right to go to games, no?

I’d be more worried about the comps that go to sponsors etc.

Or just forget about it and try and get a good nights sleep.
4 tickets per first team player and coaching staff member seems absolutely fine. It’s extending it past that I have an issue with. Especially sponsors. Rumours of Castore getting 100 tickets for Seville for example, which if true is a disgrace.

Back