Lyon game on Thursday in Quarteira, Portugal

T

Timskelper

Hi all,

I'd appreciate a 'head's up' on where best to watch the Lyon game in Quarteira.

Thanks in advance. WATP.

Thanks Davie & SSR.

I think the Irish bar O'Neils is probably who you had in mind. We were close to it earlier, but owing to my girlfriend's problem knee, we couldn't walk any further (even doing it in stages - hic).

We'll definitely nick up tomorrow by taxi and check it out (and anywhere else).

Thanks again!

Reactions: SSR
Years since I've been to Quarteira but the D'Artagnan, which was English owned, used to show the footie when I was there. It's down the lane next to the Dom Jose Hotel.

Years since I've been to Quarteira but the D'Artagnan, which was English owned, used to show the footie when I was there. It's down the lane next to the Dom Jose Hotel.
Many thanks camioni. Added to the list.

We found the D'Artagnan last night and I spoke to one of the English lads (Crystal Palace Supporters) and asked about the game tonight.

He's assured me he will put The Rangers game on one of the TV's for us and try and get some Guinness in for me tonight too. What a genuinely decent and friendly guy. Heading there after a meal. Looking forward to it so much now.

Once again this outstanding forum and fellow Rangers supporters do the business. Thanks again to all who replied.

WATP.

We found the D'Artagnan last night and I spoke to one of the English lads (Crystal Palace Supporters) and asked about the game tonight.

He's assured me he will put The Rangers game on one of the TV's for us and try and get some Guinness in for me tonight too. What a genuinely decent and friendly guy. Heading there after a meal. Looking forward to it so much now.

Once again this outstanding forum and fellow Rangers supporters do the business. Thanks again to all who replied.

WATP.
The pub has probably changed hands since I was last in, but they were always brilliant and had some great nights in there. You've put me in the notion to go back to Quarteria as I love the place. I used to get the use of a villa right next door to the Barca Restaurant which is about a ten minute walk inland from the D'Artagnan. Enjoy the game and the rest of your holiday,

Back