Lyon

yosemite sam

What the he'll has happened to them?
Used to have very good players,regularly in Champions League and in top 4 in the league.
Currently sitting bottom,after being beaten at home from Clermont Foot,who were bottom of the league.

Sold their best two players in Castello Lukeba and Bradley Barcola without replacing them.

Filled the team with a pile of dross. Their best defender is an Irish guy who couldn't get on the bench for Crystal Palace.

There are shades of David Murray/Craig Whyte with Aulas happy to pass the club off to John Textor.

Doubt they'll go down, though.

Hiring Grosso will turn out to be a huge mistake this season. If he wasn't an ex player he wouldn't have got the job.

I worked and lived in the South of France and my boss was a Lyon fan since he could walk, everyone else was Marseille daft except him. Hes absolutely gutted at the state they are in. From solid top 4 and good jollies in Europe to a fuckin mess with no assets - as they’ve all been punted.
Shame too, other than the “festival of lights” shite they seemed a very well run club.

It’s neither here nor there and it was a friendly but they were fucking awful at Murrayfield when they played Man U

Lacazette didn’t run once

At one time they were one of the very best clubs in world football for a period.

they were truly a football machine until a change at the top and they have abandoned everything that made them what they were!

Their youth system was a real envy for a period as well.

Reactions: VGM
Nobody wanted the job, they didn’t have much of a choice
I simply don't believe he was the best they could have got. They knew they were going to struggle this season after selling Castello Lukeba and Bradley Barcola without replacing them. It was an appointment to please the fans because he was popular with them as a player.

Crazy but it’s football it swings in roundabouts look at Bordeaux too, some of the Spanish teams Deportivo La Coruna which is in the Primera league one under La Liga2

Back