Madrid For the Aberdeen game March 5th

the nowhere man

Long shot but will there be any sports bars over there for the above game that will show the game.
Over there for the boys 30th and taking in the Real Madrid v Real Sociedad game at night.
Any help will be appreciated.

Long shot but will there be any sports bars over there for the above game that will show the game.
Over there for the boys 30th and taking in the Real Madrid v Real Sociedad game at night.
Any help will be appreciated.
Theres an irish bar very close to the bernabeu where I watched gers game couple years back..... irish rover ? think it was called......anyway, was walking distance to the stadium.....

Watched the game against Kilmarnock in January 2019 (Defoes first game, beat 2-1) in Dubliners. Don’t be put off by the name! Game was advertised on a board outside.

This is the best place in the centre to catch games. Or at least was from 2005-2020.
I've not watched a game in town in the last couple of years.

Reactions: CAL
This is the best place in the centre to catch games. Or at least was from 2005-2020.
I've not watched a game in town in the last couple of years.

A foreign colleague and I ate here first and it was excellent

He’d nipped my head all night about Defoe joining Rangers and I said aye wait until you see us in action. Of course a shambles unfolded and we got beat :D

A foreign colleague and I ate here first and it was excellent

He’d nipped my head all night about Defoe joining Rangers and I said aye wait until you see us in action. Of course a shambles unfolded and we got beat :D
Never been mate. Might need to pay a visit.

Reactions: CAL
Back