Mail On Sunday - "Beale's antics show he's not the kind of guy Rangers need as boss"

Really hope Rangers fans have stopped buying this rag of a "newspaper". What the fook is happening in Scotland that Rangers and their fans are continually attacked in the media ?

All the ITK guys on here have been saying it's a done deal since early last week. So which is it? Is it not happening?

Considering the board only approached QPR this weekend surely it's not a surprise it's not done (yet).
Early last week, as in when Gio was sacked?

That completely goes against you telling us earlier that Beale undermined Gio and it also totally contradicts you saying I was wrong that Van Bronckhorst was sacked for failing to beat Livingston, St Mirren or St Johnstone.

we all saw the footage recently of the Tims all singing Gio’s name. They wanted him to stay as our manager as we were going nowhere under him. We knew that, they knew that and we needed to remove Gio and we have. This rabid so called journalist (and many many others like him) are no different to being one of their fans singing Gio’s name because they find it impossible to separate their journalistic writing with that team they support. Surely we can only improve under whoever takes over and clearly these journalists don’t want that and they can’t help writing it all down to let us know…

Must admit I liked the idea of Beale as I know how highly thought of he was by the players but if Dyche is available, it’s madness to pick Beale over him.

His comments at the time of the Wolves job maybe show he’s not got the experience needed for Rangers right now.

What were the comments?

I wouldn't look that deep into it. Circumstances change quickly.
They can do, but it really doesn’t sit well with me. At the time I thought that there was no way he could be the next manager, or that the Board would sack Gio, simply because they wouldn’t have him so visibly there but ultimately, him knocking back Wolves, visiting us, Gio sacked, Beale in - just doesn’t look great to me.

They can do, but it really doesn’t sit well with me. At the time I thought that there was no way he could be the next manager, or that the Board would sack Gio, simply because they wouldn’t have him so visibly there but ultimately, him knocking back Wolves, visiting us, Gio sacked, Beale in - just doesn’t look great to me.
It wouldn’t have been an issue at all if we weren’t performing so badly on the park, and that’s on Gio and the players, combined with bad luck with injuries. Not Beale.

Rangers need a boss that’ll win us the league.

I couldn’t give a rat’s rectum about him watching us horse the sheep “antics”.

Keown’s a fucking buffoon.

Exactly they wouldn't roll out the red carpet to undermine gio as at the time there wasn't a search on for a new manager. Honestly people are adding things together that simply dont need to be.

Back