Main Castore site has Rangers kits in its sale

Is it not Castore that take the hit?

I thought the deal was structured on strip sales?
Yeah me also, probably coming from the exact same warehouse that rangers send the online sales from

Reactions: GF1
On a slight tangent.....I'm after the red junior anthem jacket for my youngest boys Christmas and its the only bit of training wear not reduced. The adult version is reduced but not the junior.....raging lol

Edit: its just went on the site reduced :D

Hope you don't get incoming from UberProds for not buying from Rangers themselves.

It wouldn’t matter where you buy them now as Rangers don’t own any retail. The stores are owned and operated by Castore.

The whole thing is one big licensing deal, with further royalties when specific sales targets are met.

So as long as Castore are selling strips, whether that be direct to the fan or, wholesale to another merchant, Rangers will benefit based on the agreed deal structure no matter where you shop.

Site layout seems to mirror Rangers Store, I wonder if its basically the same thing just piggybacking and the piggy determines the revenue split?

Its Castores site just reskinned into Rangers colours. They operate all the Rangers branded retail under the licensing agreement.

And up to 6.6% cashback through Topcashback....(voucher may nullify the cashback)

Let me know if you want referred!

Couldn’t see any infant kits on Castore site, looking for 3rd kit 3-4years

Rangers main site now discounting the kits but with the additional 15% off ((TAKE15) Castore are cheaper, they dont have as good a selection available though.

On a slight tangent.....I'm after the red junior anthem jacket for my youngest boys Christmas and its the only bit of training wear not reduced. The adult version is reduced but not the junior.....raging lol

Edit: its just went on the site reduced :D
Interestingly that has changed because early yesterday the Junior Anthem Jacket was £15 then it shifted up to £30. I noticed the price of a few items did that and I think they may have accidentally listed them under the final discount price them corrected it. For example the adult Relentle55 tee was only £6 then jumped up in price.

Cant even organise a sale during on a website at the moment.

Interestingly that has changed because early yesterday the Junior Anthem Jacket was £15 then it shifted up to £30. I noticed the price of a few items did that and I think they may have accidentally listed them under the final discount price them corrected it. For example the adult Relentle55 tee was only £6 then jumped up in price.

Cant even organise a sale during on a website at the moment.
Yeah I noticed this too on quite a few things.

I’ve just seen this is on sale, has anyone got one:

If so, how’s the sizing with it being Castore? Do I need to ‘size-up’ or not? I’m size M normally.

Thanks.

Back