Main Stand restricted view seats

giffnockloyal

Official Ticketer
My boy want a half season tickets and the only ones still available apart from the Broomloan are in the Main Stand. He wants to be able to go to the Tims game so Main Stand is the only option.

How bad are the restricted view seats?

Half charger will be good value for money there.

(The ends are terrible. Behind a pole is bearable.)

My first season ticket Main Stand Rear - section S (i think) was great had a very slight restriction in the corner of the pitch - was right on the goal line so much so that you could only see 1 post- loved it sat with my man happy days

I'm behind a pole and it is bearable especially most second halfs because I can see the whole half shooting towards the Copland.

It's also a wee bit warmer up there in general but I find the seats really tight.

I'm in MFG and sit slightly behind a pole. It cuts off a tiny section of the corner of the pitch but I've sat there so long that I barely notice it at all now.

My dad has the seat right next to me and his isn't classed as restricted view yet the views are exactly the same. My season ticket was about £30 cheaper and I get cup tickets a couple of quid cheaper so he isn't best pleased :D

MRB is good. I think the roof restricts the other side of the pitch if you’re in the back rows.

I'm in a MRQ restricted view and my restriction is that I can't see a small part of the centre circle.

It's no big deal and a great view otherwise.

MRD for me.

Really depends on how far back you are and where the pillar is positioned in relation to the individual seat.

I have an area between the corner flag and penalty box cut off down at the corner where the UBs sit. Just glance at the screens to see what is happening when the ball is there

Was in Main Rear section B last season. Good view of the Copland end of the pitch. Had a pillar blocking a section of the centre circle and couldn't see the screens, but not too bad and worth the money I reckon.

I cant believe they don't have any available in the Club Deck. I can only assume they are keeping them to sell on a single match basis.

Im in MFP and I like this area. Can see all parts of the pitch and the U.B's being so close helps especially when we have kids with us and they can join in feeling they are part of it. Lot warmer up there in the windy winter afternoons and nights also.
My seat is at the end of my Row next to the wall so Stand every game as that is what I prefer and not blocking any ones view behind who might be sitting down.
I would definitely recommend taking a half Season tkt up in the Rear and see how the lad likes it.
Enjoys and you can look for a transfer to an Unrestricted seat for next Season or stay in the seats you get as restriction is very minimal anywhere in Ibrox.
Restricted seats in the Piggery really ARE and especially seats beside a column.:(

Im in MFP and I like this area. Can see all parts of the pitch and the U.B's being so close helps especially when we have kids with us and they can join in feeling they are part of it. Lot warmer up there in the windy winter afternoons and nights also.
My seat is at the end of my Row next to the wall so Stand every game as that is what I prefer and not blocking any ones view behind who might be sitting down.
I would definitely recommend taking a half Season tkt up in the Rear and see how the lad likes it.
Enjoys and you can look for a transfer to an Unrestricted seat for next Season or stay in the seats you get as restriction is very minimal anywhere in Ibrox.
Restricted seats in the Piggery really ARE and especially seats beside a column.:(

Thanks for replies folks. My only concern is that a penalty area or goal is blocked out. If its centre circle or anywhere else it isnt a problem

I'm MRQ, Good view of both goals and the pillar is at the centre circle same as previous poster. Not really a big deal for us. The wife being 36 weeks pregnant and climbing all the stairs for the Thistle game was a bigger issue lol

I'm in MRA in line with the goal line and like the seat.
It was sold as an unrestricted view but we can't see the corner flag in front of BF1 it's not a big issue and for the price represents good value.

Back