Malaga bound Bears

I'm in Malaga now.

Just left Plaza Carbon and the Bears were having a massive party and were an absolute credit to the club.

Tourists coming up and filming the fantastic nature of the singing and bouncing. Locals amazed at the influx of bears and pleasantly surprised that we're all just here to enjoy it!

None of which we'll see on UK media.

We're on our way, to SEVILLA!

Locals taking photos, locals joining in, French girls on my flight joining in. A superb night and Spanish police taking a back seat and letting us enjoy ourselves.

Even the Frankfurt fans ran the gauntlet of .......... Glasgow Rangers!

Still looking for a lift to seville for two. Or if another two bears want to share a taxi with me and my mate . It would be €60a head.

Ziptransfers have cancelled my booking of a 13 seater for tomorrow morning due to 'unexpected availability issues of our local collaborators'.

Does anyone have any alternative suggestions for 11 bears to get to Malaga airport for around 8.30 / 9am tomorrow morning?

Ziptransfers have cancelled my booking of a 13 seater for tomorrow morning due to 'unexpected availability issues of our local collaborators'.

Does anyone have any alternative suggestions for 11 bears to get to Malaga airport for around 8.30 / 9am tomorrow morning?

Uber?

Any where in Malaga has BT sport?

Or best to head up to Benalmadena?

Quite a few have booked into here

Quite a few have booked into here
Enjoying Malaga so probably VOX bar as has loads of screens and 3 euros for a large beer!

Back