Malky Thomson + B Team

KJ_Rozental

I know some in here can't stand Open Goal but Si Ferry revealed that East Kilbride played Rangers B team/under 20s last week and Malky Thomson was taking the team.

He picked out Kristian Webster and Bailey Rice as the stand outs, as we beat East Kilbride.

But interesting that Malky is back in the set up after leaving the ladies last season.

I know some in here can't stand Open Goal but Si Ferry revealed that East Kilbride played Rangers B team/under 20s last week and Malky Thomson was taking the team.

He picked out Kristian Webster and Bailey Rice as the stand outs, as we beat East Kilbride.

But interesting that Malky is back in the set up after leaving the ladies last season.
He’s never been away.

Was stated at the time that he was returning to his previous role at the club

As the East Kilbride match depends if Si Ferry mentioned why we played them that we answered their called for a game since Buckie Thistle play-off games didn't happen

Was stated at the time that he was returning to his previous role at the club

As the East Kilbride match depends if Si Ferry mentioned why we played them that we answered their called for a game since Buckie Thistle play-off games didn't happen
Yeah keeping their boys fit for their play off against Stranraer.

Didn't know that Malky was staying.

Sits in the very front row of hospitality seats in CD4 every home game with David McCallum.

Sure he's been part of the B team set up all season. Was in the dugout for the challenge cup matches earlier in the season.

Craig mcpherson will be going next to B team or back to the boys

Theyr sick of the drama at the woman's team and craig has sat in just now due to the manager change etc at the woman's team

Theyr saying constant fights ans bitching has taken its toll

We really need to sort the B team for next season. Join the LL again or the reserve league. Need some sort of competitive structure

Theyr sick of the drama at the woman's team and craig has sat in just now due to the manager change etc at the woman's team

My maw and 2 Aunties can't sit in a room together for 5 minutes without hell in a cell breaking out, so this doesn't surprise me :))

Didn't know Malky was at celtic years ago. Charlie Mulgrew said he took their Under 14s.
That’s a heck of a shift he’s done then - IIRC he also helped out Barry Ferguson at Blackpool (& possibly McLeish?).

I genuinely don’t know and his length of service across clubs & roles would suggest a level of competence, but there were plenty of calls for him to leave the Rangers women’s team.

Who is theyr?

Fights & bitching between who?

Back