MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This feels like us v Madrid. Quite obvious we are behind Malmö in terms of match fitness.

However, I’m not giving this up by any stretch of the imagination.

One goal for us without conceding any more and we bring them to Ibrox with a good chance of progressing.

Need to change things here. They have 6/7 men back each time we cross halfway line.

Yet Helander looks so vulnerable every time he’s faced with a ball over top.

Arfield is knackered. Wright a bit out his depth

Still think we have it in us to change this, however it'll need changes for it to happen. Several not at it and need swapped out immediately

Jumped on the match thread to see if it was just me that thought Arfield has been poor tonight.
Front 3 trying but need more from the midfield i think. Terrible defending for the goals

More galling because this mob are rotten as well, but we've had so many players off the pace since the start of the second half. Look totally shaken. If we can grab the next goal it will be huge though

A major factor in this has to be the amount of players we are missing for different reasons.

After all this time waiting for a champions league qualifier, I can’t believe how many key players we are missing.

Easy to say with hindsight but the midfield balance is wrong.

Arfield is dynamic and has a tremendous work ethic but he doesn’t sense danger like Jack or Kamara

we've recovered a bit of composure and starting dominate again. We need to create something solid and take a chance. There are goals here for us.

We’re the 2nd best team on the park here by a country mile. Needing some sort of miracle or we’re out in this round.

Back