Match Thread Man City 1-0 Inter Milan

Who wins tonight?

• Man City

Votes: 417 75.7%
  • Inter

Votes: 134 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uefa showing they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery again.

Having been to that stadium before and making several business trips to Istanbul in the past, I can vouch for how bad it is to get too and complete lack of transit.

The finals should be reserved solely for places that have good transit and facilities for fans and can accommodate 60k plus.
UEFA showing they've learnt nothing from last year's cock-up.

Big Balotelli been enjoying a few too many recreational substances in recent times methinks, he isn't the most presenter friendly when speaking. Big cowboy :D. At least he will be a bit more entertaining than the usual BT bores though. Stevie G just appeared too.

Have to go for City but i can see Inter making it very difficult by sitting in and stifling the play.

Inter will have been working on a plan to deal with City.
Don't think City will stroll this.

For interest i stuck a fiver on Inter W+BTTS 11/1......good value.

Big Balotelli been enjoying a few too many recreational substances in recent times methinks, he isn't the most presenter friendly when speaking. Big cowboy :D. At least he will be a bit more entertaining than the usual BT bores though. Stevie G just appeared too.
Balotelli is absolutely bat-shit.

Should be good fun!

Strange how things change, when City played Chelsea I wanted them to lose cos I'm quite a bitter man, but this time around I've been to the Etihad twice this season and have a little boy obsessed with Haaland.

Can't see past them winning and won't bother me as much

Every city fan I’ve met have all got us as the team they want to win in Scotland.
They goaded the Tims when they last played them.
In the 90's I'd often wear a Gers jacket in winter down there. Got plenty City fans giving me a nod or asking about us if I wore it at Maine Road. The older City fans especially hate the beggars. Not been down for a while but it's nice to hear things haven't changed.

Have to go for a City win.
I'm thinking of the real fans that stuck with their club when they were languishing in the 3rd tier of English football and Utd were winning everything in sight.

And apart from that, I can never forgive Inter for letting that mhob win in '67.
That's why I'll always have a soft spot for Feyenoord especially as it was a zionist conspiracy against Celtic as Israel scored their first goal.:D

It seems to be the norm now to force UK fans into ridiculously long and complicated methods of transport to the ground. Like us last year in Seville and Liverpool in Paris. Seems to be becoming a pattern with the authorities for these occasions.
Same distance for both sets of fans, just that the Inter fans culture is to get there early and and start building the atmosphere.

Back