Man City - 29 goals without reply

Just watched clips of DeBruyne passing today and it’s a different level I couldn’t even see where he was going to pass before he donevmost of them never mind the accuracy with him fully fit again takes them up another level

Them and the Scousers have got me interested in the EPL again.

If Liverpool do manage to win the title this season I don’t think anyone can grudge them it, as when Man City are in full flow they look unstoppable.

I have a soft spot for City going back to the late 60’s of Bell, Summerbee, Lee and Marsh, but I hate them for the way the Arab money has allowed them to buy up players they have no plan to play. They are though a joy to watch and I would love them to win the English treble because they put out proper teams in every competition, none of this 8 changes crap so far. In my book that deserves a reward.

Artificially bloated Frankenstein monster like club.
Unfortunately that’s how it’s gone now. The soul has gone from the EPL. Man City are good to watch to be fair but it must feel a bit hollow. Would anyone object if some Arab put a load of money in though? Not that it will happen but it’s a weird conundrum

Unfortunately that’s how it’s gone now. The soul has gone from the EPL. Man City are good to watch to be fair but it must feel a bit hollow. Would anyone object if some Arab put a load of money in though? Not that it will happen but it’s a weird conundrum

I'd love it if we got Arab investment. However, instead of buying leagues and success i'd rather we put millions into our youth and have real Rangers men throughout the squad.

Nurture them into technical, world class players with the help of the millions rather than fill the team with £400 million bids for Jablonski.

I'd love it if we got Arab investment. However, instead of buying leagues and success i'd rather we put millions into our youth and have real Rangers men throughout the squad.

Nurture them into technical, world class players with the help of the millions rather than fill the team with £400 million bids for Jablonski.
As would everyone that cares about their team. I’m happy with anything that stops them to be honest. You never know the past might be about to help in that respect. It’s got to the point that the EPL is not worth watching. 4 teams trying to win and 18 scrambling for points to stay up. The tv audience will eventually wise up

As would everyone that cares about their team. I’m happy with anything that stops them to be honest. You never know the past might be about to help in that respect. It’s got to the point that the EPL is not worth watching. 4 teams trying to win and 18 scrambling for points to stay up. The tv audience will eventually wise up

It's like watching a chess match. Teams terrified to make a mistake. Then there's goal line technology. VAR. Shiny looking players that possess cyborg like reflexes, movement and thinking. It's fųcking FIFA 19 we're watching!

Like the £200 million Man City spent on theirs?

They’re not good enough yet.

Can’t just promote a lad because he’s a fan.

I reckon they will continue to buy already made stars and use the youth thing as a money making scheme. Overhype them to the point teams like Wolves spunk 20 million on them.

I reckon they will continue to buy already made stars and use the youth thing as a money making scheme. Overhype them to the point teams like Wolves spunk 20 million on them.

Under Pep, they’ll use the ones who’re ready.

Saying that, when you’re going for the Champions League, guys need to be good enough to displace Fernandinho or Silva etc.

Them and the Scousers have got me interested in the EPL again.

If Liverpool do manage to win the title this season I don’t think anyone can grudge them it, as when Man City are in full flow they look unstoppable.
But for Antony Taylor, Liverpool would probably be 10 points ahead and the league would be all but done. The tv companies are also trying their best to help out city with them playing first in 7 of the next 9 match days.

If Liverpool can somehow win this title, they will have done it against all the odds and it will surely go down as they greatest triumph ever.

I fully still expect city to win the league with all the assistance they are being given. Disgusting.

At the game yesterday , first half not great but the second half was amazing , should have been double figures but for the keeper.

If we're being completely honest, the EPL standard is absolutely dreadful this year.

The bottom half of the table are utter dog shite.
Not just the bottom half mate. Any match involving 2 teams below Man United just doesn’t interest me anymore.

But for Antony Taylor, Liverpool would probably be 10 points ahead and the league would be all but done. The tv companies are also trying their best to help out city with them playing first in 7 of the next 9 match days.

If Liverpool can somehow win this title, they will have done it against all the odds and it will surely go down as they greatest triumph ever.

I fully still expect city to win the league with all the assistance they are being given. Disgusting.
Does salad throwing himself about and not being cited get included in the ref and the world against the bin dippers ?
How many previous games have city played after your lot?
Plus we should have beat youse at candlefield as well so stop your whinging and enjoy the fact your season isn’t over like most years.

Does salad throwing himself about and not being cited get included in the ref and the world against the bin dippers ?
How many previous games have city played after your lot?
Plus we should have beat youse at candlefield as well so stop your whinging and enjoy the fact your season isn’t over like most years.
Mahrez missing a penalty isn’t Liverpool’s fault, nor is it an injustice.

Antony Taylor should never have been given that match and his shameful, cowardly decision to not send Kompany off absolutely influences the final result. Let’s not forget Boly was sent off at the Etihad for the same thing in the next match.

Liverpool haven’t benefited from Salah going down and I have gone on record as saying he needs to cut it out. Against Brighton and Newcastle, although he emphasised the fouls, they were both fouls. Palace the ref played on.

To have Liverpool playing 7 out of 9 games after Man city is inexcusable. It’s the tv companies handing city an advantage because they want a close title race. They don’t give a shit about parity. It’s totally unacceptable and Liverpool should be battering down the Premier League’s door about it.

Antony Taylor should never have been given that match and his shameful, cowardly decision to not send Kompany off absolutely influences the final result. Let’s not forget Boly was sent off at the Etihad for the same thing in the next match.

Liverpool haven’t benefited from Salah going down and I have gone on record as saying he needs to cut it out. Against Brighton and Newcastle, although he emphasised the fouls, they were both fouls. Palace the ref played on.

To have Liverpool playing 7 out of 9 games after Man city is inexcusable. It’s the tv companies handing city an advantage because they want a close title race. They don’t give a shit about parity. It’s totally unacceptable and Liverpool should be battering down the Premier League’s door about it.
Why should Taylor not be given the match ? You suggesting refs are cheats. I’ve seen Taylor have awful days involving city and as a united fan(Taylor ) I’ve heard all the same excuses from city fans. But like up here refs have off days they are not cheats.
See the last 9 games gone how many did Liverpool play before city.

Why should Taylor not be given the match ? You suggesting refs are cheats. I’ve seen Taylor have awful days involving city and as a united fan I’ve heard all the same excuses from city fans. But like up here refs have off days they are not cheats.
See the last 9 games gone how many did Liverpool play before city.
I am saying he didn’t have the balls to send him off, as it was clearly a red card. He is from greater Manchester and so will bump into city fans on a daily basis. The FA, until recent times, wouldn’t allow refs to referee clubs from their city, for this very reason but this seems to have been wrongly relaxed.

Liverpool have already complained about him getting games against the Manchester clubs, prior to this match and it shows their concerns are well-founded.

I don’t know on your last question, do you?

If we're being completely honest, the EPL standard is absolutely dreadful this year.

The bottom half of the table are utter dog shite.

not a massive fan of the epl but what do you base your opinion on every team in bottom half being utter dog shite.

You do realise that the team who finishes bottom would probably still win the spl?

You conveniently forget Liverpool's visit to Watford just before Christmas. 0-0 into the 2nd half, Watford are denied a blatant penalty and the Scousers go straight to the other end and score and go on to win the game.
The referee you mention is a Man United fan, why do you think he would help City to win the title ?
But then when the facts are pointed out to you, you run crying to your ignore button.

Last edited:

Are you three names brother ?

What assistance would that be? City play great football with top class players at the top of their game, however they are 4 points behind at the moment, a good gap for Liverpool to take advantage of but no doubt you will try and blame other factors should Liverpool blow this chance. Seriously your post comes across as very similar to those fans of the east end hovel dwellers.

Precisely, merely a scam to get around FFP, alongside lying in their accounts and using sham sponsorships to address financial black holes.
Ha ha ha, you're always good for a laugh where Man City are concerned. Are you sure you don't reside in Donegal, ffs.

What assistance would that be? City play great football with top class players at the top of their game, however they are 4 points behind at the moment, a good gap for Liverpool to take advantage of but no doubt you will try and blame other factors should Liverpool blow this chance. Seriously your post comes across as very similar to those fans of the east end hovel dwellers.
Rubbish. Liverpool were robbed by Antony Taylor, Kompany should have been sent off and city would have had to radically alter their side and plan. They certainly would not have won the match. Every week Rangers fans are on here complaining about major refereeing mistakes or shitebag refs taking the easy way out. Are all those posters poets?

There is a virtually universally accepted concept in football that it’s advantageous to play before your rivals as a win heaps pressure on them.

There is nothing poety about any of that but being forced to play after your rivals 7 times out of 9 in a title run in is totally unacceptable and does hand city an advantage. You’re only kidding yourself in pretending it doesn’t, although deep down you know it does and are just trying it on.

We’ve even had Rangers fans on here wanting Celtc to progress in Europe because it means them playing on a Sunday, after us.

When they're on their best form there is no better team to watch. Frightening how they can rip teams apart with ease.

Rubbish. Liverpool were robbed by Antony Taylor, Kompany should have been sent off and city would have had to radically alter their side and plan. They certainly would not have won the match. Every week Rangers fans are on here complaining about major refereeing mistakes or shitebag refs taking the easy way out. Are all those posters poets?

There is a virtually universally accepted concept in football that it’s advantageous to play before your rivals as a win heaps pressure on them.

There is nothing poety about any of that but being forced to play after your rivals 7 times out of 9 in a title run in is totally unacceptable and does hand city an advantage. You’re only kidding yourself in pretending it doesn’t, although deep down you know it does and are just trying it on.

We’ve even had Rangers fans on here wanting Celtc to progress in Europe because it means them playing on a Sunday, after us.
First of all Rangers situation in Scottish football has got nothing to do with this. How many times have we seen in games where a player should have been sent off but is not, it happens, every club has had that situation happen to them, you're looking for a poor isolated refereeing decision in the EPL in comparison with Scottish football refereeing, something which is not comparable.

That is one incident, one, not a good few times, there is no conspiracy against Liverpool as you seem to suggest reading your post, it was a poor decision, nothing else and tbh you sound just like those of the east end by even hinting as such. Another poster quoted the blatant penalty Watford should have been awarded v Liverpool, was that a referee favouring Liverpool or an honest mistake because i don't see you saying too much about that decision. Was that because it went for and not against Liverpool.

not a massive fan of the epl but what do you base your opinion on every team in bottom half being utter dog shite.

You do realise that the team who finishes bottom would probably still win the spl?

Hardly a ringing endorsement to say they're better than the SPL is it? They should be given that they get hundreds of millions every year.

The teams are dreadful though.

How many times have you heard that guys like Messi would struggle in the EPL? I'm sure he'd be shiting himself facing Huddersfield and Fulham.

How often have you heard that the Premiership is the best league in the world? Also utter pish. Man City & Liverpool look good and could compete with other European giants. The rest would get battered.

I am saying he didn’t have the balls to send him off, as it was clearly a red card. He is from greater Manchester and so will bump into city fans on a daily basis. The FA, until recent times, wouldn’t allow refs to referee clubs from their city, for this very reason but this seems to have been wrongly relaxed.

Liverpool have already complained about him getting games against the Manchester clubs, prior to this match and it shows their concerns are well-founded.

I don’t know on your last question, do you?
Whens the "anybody but Liverpool" movie coming out?

That may be true(Although they would be bankrupt before xmas & I dont think they would even win), but I assume he meant the gulf in class from top to bottom, for the money being spent the product is poor, but that's the market they are in. There's bang average players on 50-100k a week that we (and many others) wouldn't even give a second glance

Of course they will. It’s about winning. Developing youth takes years and with only limited success. You will always have to augment with purchases.

But they don’t buy already made stars. They buy the best youngsters and develop them. Some workout some don’t. Jesus , Zinchenko, Sterling etc

Phil Foden could possibly be one of the first to make it through and cement a place in the first team

City’s development squad are quite highly thought of and many will have great futures in the game

On another note. SuperRangers used to be quite funny in these threads but unfortunately the humour has gone and now it’s just bitter bitter ranting. Wee Brenda spent between £250 - £300 million and inherited Suarez and win the square root of %^*& all. How much was Liverpool’s Keeper? VVD? Etc etc etc

Fernandinho was for so long the most under rated player in English football. He is the man that makes City tick and without him they are not the same.

It’s no surprise he is often over looked as middle to front they are unbelievable. Sane, Jesus and Sterling could be together for years to come.

Back