Man City champions

giphy.gif
he is so fucking weird.

Amazing what hundreds of millions of oil sheikh money does for your side. Will they go full Spurs and play canned crowd noise.

I predict virtual crowds in the future. No need for nasty fans turning up in person and making a mess. Just stay at home, watch on tv and celebrate in private.

What do you mean ‘in the future’?;):)

I think one thing the pandemic has proved is football can carry on without fans. Im not arguing in favour of it but Im sure those in charge wouldnt be too bothered if fans were locked out permanently. As long as the income from tv customers keeps rolling in, why bother with fans?

A season Chelsea,Leicester , Leeds and Man United beat them at home.

Such a poor year for top sides across Europe.

Not City fault

good to see money cant buy fans tbh

have man city fans always been like this or was it worse before the oil money?

i'm trying to imagine what the club would've been the modern equivalent of before the money

What a season. Been going down to watch City since 1980s when Rangers weren’t playing we would head down. Still have mates from them who still go everywhere watching them. 1937 was the last time my 2 teams won the title in the same year. Saturday 2 of the City lads are up to celebrate 55 with us.

There has been some terrible, boring games this season, but City have always tried to entertain and they have been worth watching. Worthy Champions in my opinion.

Back