Man City v Chelsea January

Sir Know it All

I get there is a bit of a how long is a bit of string element to this, but wondering anyway

Tickets for this game are currently restricted sale for those with memberships, no issue with buying these if needed and I know Man City attendances can be quite hit and miss, but does anyone who often attends City games think these tickets will hit general sale,

Thanks.

I get there is a bit of a how long is a bit of string element to this, but wondering anyway

Tickets for this game are currently restricted sale for those with memberships, no issue with buying these if needed and I know Man City attendances can be quite hit and miss, but does anyone who often attends City games think these tickets will hit general sale,

Thanks.
I don’t go or anything but I’d be amazed if that happens. Have a few mates after tickets for PSG and the sale for those are citizens match day membership needed and only one ticket per member.

Can you not just sign up as a member. On the Chelsea end thats usually the only way to get a ticket. Tickets rarely reach general sale. I know the Etihad is a bit bigger but members and season ticket holders will snap them up. Even if its just to tout them at 3x the price on those shady football ticket sites.

Can you not just sign up as a member. On the Chelsea end thats usually the only way to get a ticket. Tickets rarely reach general sale. I know the Etihad is a bit bigger but members and season ticket holders will snap them up. Even if its just to tout them at 3x the price on those shady football ticket sites.

I likely will end up signing up if needed, but have looked at quite a few games this year and usually a hell of a lot of tickets end up on general sale for City games but the Chelsea game is restricted to 1, accounting for opposition etc I accept there will be higher demand, but was just to see if games do actually sell out.

I've just bought tickets for their game on Saturday against Palace.
Taking the wee man down for something a bit different.
Quite a few tickets still available for it.
Wanted to go Newcastle V Chelsea but thats well sold out, in both ends.

Thanks.
How many tickets you looking for ?
Are any of the group Chelsea fans ?

Hoping to go to this too. One of the Chelsea regulars on here has said I can get his tickets.

I’m going down the Friday till Monday
Tickets shouldn’t be an issue plenty of lads shift them on but I won’t get any for guys who follow Chelsea. That’s how you get ST taken off you.

Any idea how to get tickets for this, needing 3 together, any sites recommended?
I’m sure you’ll get 3 together no problem, in the city end.. I’d just check their website

I have my chelsea ones as they came out to STHs last week, and a limited number go on sale to members on the 7th.

Any idea how to get tickets for this, needing 3 together, any sites recommended?
The game is sold out mate but loads of STH put tickets up for sale. 3 came up on the ticket exchange page on Facebook yesterday. If you are on Facebook pm me yer details and I will get you added to it.

I’m sure you’ll get 3 together no problem, in the city end.. I’d just check their website

I have my chelsea ones as they came out to STHs last week, and a limited number go on sale to members on the 7th.
I’m traveling down with. Chelsea fan and meet a good few after the game. We’ve always done this whether City at home or Chelsea at home.

I’d be interested in taking this game in but not on Facebook. Anywhere else I could pick a couple of tickets up?

I’d be interested in taking this game in but not on Facebook. Anywhere else I could pick a couple of tickets up?
Not really sure mate as that’s only place I see them and use. I’m also member of a Scottish Man City supporters club but I’ve not seen anyone selling on there. Add to the fact we have no access to Scottish games most will probably use there’s now.

I’m traveling down with. Chelsea fan and meet a good few after the game. We’ve always done this whether City at home or Chelsea at home.
There was definitely some to buy on the dirt website up until last week. My mate fell short of a ticket so he was going to buy a home end one!

Hopefully they’ve just taken it off for the moment, might return closer to the game.

Back