Man City v Real Madrid

Bellingham never scored from open play in either match so maybe it’s not? Maybe it’s because City wasted too many chances and Barcelona went down to 10 men after half an hour.
Just seen the goals. His first touch at the opening goal was absolutely superb

City penalties were so poor, especially Silva. Was still too raging about our result to care. Glad City are out though.

That penalty by Bernardo Silva is the worst I’ve seen at that level, did he think it was a practice shot?
Shevchenko CL final always comes to mind.

As always when any dinked down the middle penalty. If the keeper moves it looks brilliant stands still and you look like a clown.

Haha, pompous nonsense.

Lol I've got a bee in my bonnet about Bellingham because I think while he's a very talented young player I think the hype around him isn't warranted. He was pretty good for an hour or so and that touch for the goal was his highlight for sure but then faded from the game when we pushed Madrid right back. Potential is enormous but I'd want to see more over 90 minutes (or both legs for that matter) for me to consider him as the best player in the world. Just my opinion as a fan who's still bitter as fk about how we went out last night lol

That penalty by Bernardo Silva is the worst I’ve seen at that level, did he think it was a practice shot?
For some inexplicable reason, the ball ended up in the crowd from the previous kick who then didn’t give it back and Silva had a long time to think about it until it was eventually retrieved.
Edit…. I can only assume Ederson saved it and then in celebration kicked the ball into the crowd.
Which has ended up putting them out of the competition.

Last edited:
For some inexplicable reason, the ball ended up in the crowd from the previous kick who then didn’t give it back and Silva had a long time to think about it until it was eventually retrieved.
Modric kicked it away in anger when his missed pen came back out to him and it ended up in the crowd.

Edit…. I can only assume Ederson saved it and then in celebration kicked the ball into the crowd.
Mental from the city fan(s) holding onto the ball

Lol I've got a bee in my bonnet about Bellingham because I think while he's a very talented young player I think the hype around him isn't warranted. He was pretty good for an hour or so and that touch for the goal was his highlight for sure but then faded from the game when we pushed Madrid right back. Potential is enormous but I'd want to see more over 90 minutes (or both legs for that matter) for me to consider him as the best player in the world. Just my opinion as a fan who's still bitter as fk about how we went out last night lol
Same with Kobbie Mainoo decent for his age but they way he is talked about is over board.

Modric booted it away after he missed.

I was at the Man City v Luton game last Saturday, and a ball went into the stand and got nicked - not sure how common that is?

Great result. Detest Man City so I’m pretty happy with it.

There's a team much closer to home I detest, but each to their own.

They are the best football playing side in Britain.

They still have history to make.

The first English team to win four league titles in a row.

The first English team to win back to back league and FA cup doubles.

Last edited:
Back