Man utd manager

Would cost them a few Bob to get rid of OGS and pay spurs compensation. All this after recently forking out nearly 20 mil to mourinho.

They jumped the gun massively with OGS and should've waited for the summer but in all honesty I think they will give him some time.

Why would poch leave spurs? New stadium decent players sellable assets. United are a club at a standstill

They never gave him a single penny to spend on players all season. Only a matter of time before he wants to move on somewhere he will get backed financially. Wether that be Utd or a big European club such as PSG.

They were a bit quick to give solskjaer the job after a few good results against teams in the bottom half of the table.
A squad of bang average players like shaw and young, also he has some shite in that squad, darmian, lukaku, sanchez etc.

They were a bit quick to give solskjaer the job after a few good results against teams in the bottom half of the table.
A squad of bang average players like shaw and young, also he has some shite in that squad, darmian, lukaku, sanchez etc.

What has happened to Sanchez? Went from being a great player who looked as if he gave absolutely everything and never left anything on the pitch to someone who really couldn't care less. Weird one.

90% of man u's problems lie squarely with Ed Woodward. The guy seems to make bad decision after bad decision yet is still employed by the club. Maybe you can blame the glazers for that...

Either way I for one am enjoying them languishing in upper mid table territory and long may it continue.

Basically gave Ole the job after the PSG result. However saying that they've got too many average players for a club like United and seem to have a bad apple or two in the dressing room.

Realistically need a new player for everywhere on the pitch bar De Gea which won't happen.

This is where decisions at clubs shouldn't be made by popular opinion. There was a lot of caution by ex players but as usual the non players who present football shows and radio were shouting the loudest.

Can’t understand the lack of defensive quality at Man U. Ashley young etc are never good enough

Why would poch leave spurs? New stadium decent players sellable assets. United are a club at a standstill

Because at the end of the day, he's at Spurs and Man Utd will always be a bigger club. I think Pochettino will end up at one of the big teams in Spain though.

Supposedly Man Utd were going to offer Alexis Sanchez £13m to leave. Mental.

Because at the end of the day, he's at Spurs and Man Utd will always be a bigger club. I think Pochettino will end up at one of the big teams in Spain though.

Supposedly Man Utd were going to offer Alexis Sanchez £13m to leave. Mental.
Football/football management has got to be the most lucrative line of work for being shit at your job.

Imagine failing all your objectives at work and being paid millions to leave.

How do you get into football management?

Football/football management has got to be the most lucrative line of work for being shit at your job.

Imagine failing all your objectives at work and being paid millions to leave.

How do you get into football management?
Normally by being a football player before hand

This is where decisions at clubs shouldn't be made by popular opinion. There was a lot of caution by ex players but as usual the non players who present football shows and radio were shouting the loudest.

Gary Neville was one of the biggest cheerleaders for Solskjaer getting the job.

Stilll can’t believe they have him the job, should have waited till the summer. Going to cost millions and set them back even further. Becoming abit of a laughing stock

You cannot give a guy the job then sack him before the window opens that is like torture for the man. Let him rip it up and start again.
The crazy talk from Manchester United is it looks like all the players want to leave and Ole wants to keep them for some weird reason. I would let every player that wants to leave go as soon as the window opens.
The squad needs ripped apart and rebuild. These players will get Ole the sack 100%

They should never have ever even contemplated giving him the job.

Knew it would end in tears.

You cannot give a guy the job then sack him before the window opens that is like torture for the man. Let him rip it up and start again.
The crazy talk from Manchester United is it looks like all the players want to leave and Ole wants to keep them for some weird reason. I would let every player that wants to leave go as soon as the window opens.
The squad needs ripped apart and rebuild. These players will get Ole the sack 100%

You can if it's clear you've appointed a dud.

I wish we had done it with Pedro rather than letting him bring in Pena and the rest of his bandito's.

Poch isn't going to leave this summer. Qualified for the Champions League again, new stadium, will probably get a bit of money plus the Erikson money to re shape the squad a bit.

Don't think Utd get rid of OGS so quick either, they'll give him this year to turn things round I think. As an aside, the reaction after that PSG game was ridiculous. They got a hell of a lot of luck in that game, but you'd have thought they had won the CL, not scrapped through a last 16 tie. Even from those around the club, celebrations & selfies with SAF & Cantona & the like. Utter ridiculous.

Next summer might be more likely depending on the fortunes of both sides / managers.

It’s actually astonishing they appointed him permanently in the first place.

They done the right thing initially, short term deal, he done well at the start then the players reverted to type.

They need a new direction, lots of new players and a top manager. I seriously doubt OGS and his team are the ones to have Utd challenging again.

They need to give solkjaer the summer transfer window. It’s clear as day that Man U have so many shite players and solksjaer knows that.
Mourinho was a disaster for Man U, he spent a fortune on rubbish.

As soon as they sacked Mourinho they should have gone to Sours with a blank cheque and asked how much for Poch?

The similarities with their situation with us and Murty are striking. Nice guy that is just grateful to be there, few good results then it all goes to shit except Man Utd were stupid enough to appoint him permanently.

Giving Solskjaer the job before the end of the season was bonkers.

He’ll be gone by Halloween, IMO, at which point, if there’s an ounce of forward thinking left at the club, they’ll move mountains to get Pochettino in.

Giving Solskjaer the job before the end of the season was bonkers.

He’ll be gone by Halloween, IMO, at which point, if there’s an ounce of forward thinking left at the club, they’ll move mountains to get Pochettino in.
Then no doubt the poets will be linking themselves to solskjaer;)

As soon as they sacked Mourinho they should have gone to Sours with a blank cheque and asked how much for Poch?

The similarities with their situation with us and Murty are striking. Nice guy that is just grateful to be there, few good results then it all goes to shit except Man Utd were stupid enough to appoint him permanently.

Funnily enough I was just thinking that.

Giving Solskjaer the job on the back of a few improved performances smacked of Robertson and Parks’ keystone cops routine pre Gerrard.

You do wonder if things are so bent out of shape upstairs at Old Trafford, will anyone succeed there?

Having quite ridiculously given the job to OGS after a freak result against PSG I think they have to now back him in the summer.

Anything else would be even more ridiculous.

Insanity from someone paid a fortune to oversee a mega-million pound football club. Why the rush? Who was honestly gonna take him off their hands if he had succeeded the whole time as temporary manager.

Wait til summer, he was hardly gonna say no was he and if he did they'd have top class alternatives anyway.

The last few appointments have been awful but this move made even less sense than any of those.

Insanity from someone paid a fortune to oversee a mega-million pound football club. Why the rush? Who was honestly gonna take him off their hands if he had succeeded the whole time as temporary manager.

Wait til summer, he was hardly gonna say no was he and if he did they'd have top class alternatives anyway.

The last few appointments have been awful but this move made even less sense than any of those.
I know, and it is fucking brilliant to see :))

At the start of the season Glenavon beat his full-time Molde side in a European Qualifier and the same season he got the Man U job full time.

Mental appointment.
Didn't know that mate. Doubt if anyone looked at that before the appointment. If he couldn't cut it at Cardiff what the he'll made them think he could make it at man u

Found it bizarre that when OGS was caretaker manager he wasnt defeated in 17 games or so. Then when he gets appointed as manager they go downhill.

He did feck all at Cardiff too.

They never gave him a single penny to spend on players all season. Only a matter of time before he wants to move on somewhere he will get backed financially. Wether that be Utd or a big European club such as PSG.

PSGare not a big club, they have super rich owners. Amazed at how many football fans can't see the distinction.

They’re staring at a spell as also rans like Liverpool were in the 90s. Success is cyclical as they say and I think they’ve had their time on top.
Could be several years before they win the league again. Esp of Pep stays at City.

No decent manager should touch that job - it’ll take years to be competitive again.

Club needs gutted starting with Woodward. Until he is gone they can forget success. OGS will be gone by Xmas. He can't control that dressing room. Players have downed tools again

Who would've thought that when Alex Ferguson left, 6/7 years later Jones, Smalling and Young would be their defence.

Back