Man utd manager

Club needs gutted starting with Woodward. Until he is gone they can forget success. OGS will be gone by Xmas. He can't control that dressing room. Players have downed tools again
Says a lot about the players then

The players have stopped trying for Solskjaer, he's finished. Bring Poch in for June and give him the summer transfer window as they need an enormous rebuild job.

I personally hope they stick with Solsjkaer. What a hilarious appointment that’s been, failure to achieve a top 4 finish with the final nail being driven in by lowly Huddersfield.

They totally shot their bolt after he won his first few games. Completely jumped the gun and got carried away.

They could have employed Ronny Deila and got a game out of players who were totally sick of Jose and just glad he was away.

Ole seems a good guy so I wish him well in however he chooses to spend his multi-million pound payoff around Halloween time.

Poch isn't going to leave this summer. Qualified for the Champions League again, new stadium, will probably get a bit of money plus the Erikson money to re shape the squad a bit.

Don't think Utd get rid of OGS so quick either, they'll give him this year to turn things round I think. As an aside, the reaction after that PSG game was ridiculous. They got a hell of a lot of luck in that game, but you'd have thought they had won the CL, not scrapped through a last 16 tie. Even from those around the club, celebrations & selfies with SAF & Cantona & the like. Utter ridiculous.

Next summer might be more likely depending on the fortunes of both sides / managers.

The reaction was embarrassing. Earmarked the downsizing of United since Fergie left.

Can you imagine Roy Keane and Vidic going berserk after knocking out perennial bed-shitters PSG and getting into the last 8?

OGS reminds me of most failed managers brought back. Sits in the dugout looking like a startled rabbit. They can sack him now or sack him 10 games into the new season but sack him they will.

They'll give OGS the summer window but imo he'll be away by Christmas. Man Utd need at least 8-10 quality players to even think about challenging for the title.

Would cost them a few Bob to get rid of OGS and pay spurs compensation. All this after recently forking out nearly 20 mil to mourinho.

They jumped the gun massively with OGS and should've waited for the summer but in all honesty I think they will give him some time.
He needs to gut that team,certain big players not turning up enough and don't appear to have the passion. He's been there and Man.U are a massive pull and I think he'll be given time to bring in players suited to that club. Sounds familiar.

Ferguson probably shouldnt have signed the diddies in the first place.

Back then they were all decent squad players though. 6/7 years on they should be nowhere near a Man Utd starting 11. It sums up how much they've stalled as a club.

Back then they were all decent squad players though. 6/7 years on they should be nowhere near a Man Utd starting 11. It sums up how much they've stalled as a club.
It's really strange when you think of the great defenders they have had in recent times that those guys are playing for Utd now.
As you say they haven't moved forward for years.
In an ideal world they would bring back the likes of O Farrell and Docherty and get relegated again

Gary Neville was one of the biggest cheerleaders for Solskjaer getting the job.

He actually said for a couple of months no decision should be made until April then just lost it after the win at PSG.

They were so lucky that night and I think they have made a bad decision off the back of it. The old story of confusing the result and the performance.

Pogba just seemed to show he's still got it for any other watching clubs and then decided that'll do for him at utd.
Be disruptive in any dressing room

90% of man u's problems lie squarely with Ed Woodward. The guy seems to make bad decision after bad decision yet is still employed by the club. Maybe you can blame the glazers for that...

Either way I for one am enjoying them languishing in upper mid table territory and long may it continue.

Chain reaction the owners don't care as long as the money rolls in and they pay off the loans on the debt nothing will change. The chief executive is completely out of his depth and yes he's useless. The masterplan for after SAF left has been a monumental disaster they've never recovered truth be told from him leaving then you have a succession of managers who have failed to overhaul or build a decent team despite being given major funds to do so likewise at the moment they are not a big pull for up and coming young talent or the world's best players the recruitment has been shocking and the money squandered must be reaching alarming heights.

Solskjaer will be gone sooner rather than later and the process starts over again. The club are a mess from top to bottom.

The players have stopped trying for Solskjaer, he's finished. Bring Poch in for June and give him the summer transfer window as they need an enormous rebuild job.

It's all about dosh Doon there and losing 25% bonus will rankle their squad, but it will make the managers job difficult to motivate them especially the way they have reacted to spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal dropping points while they have not tried to take advantage of it when they had gone on an unbeaten run only to blow it.

He'll need a clear out before he has money to buy.

Back