Man Utd squad valuation

Mustang mad

With , potentially the whole squad up for sale, the BBC asked two different football data companies to rank the valuation of each squad member.
Everyone has a different appreciation / opinion on every player, so how they thought this would go is anyones guess! Anyway, 1st company - rashford £106 million. second company, £51 million

still a good read though

Incredibly, if that is in any way accurate Onana's valuation has gone up by about £10m since they bought him.

Have to say that it all bears very little resemblance to the game i watch. It's all a f88king nonsense really isnt it?
Wonder how much the value of jadon Sancho went up after his performance last night!

Rashford is a good player, who should probably leave Man U for the sake of his career. He's stagnated.

Look at Sancho, bombed out by EtH for whatever reason, training with the kids, moves back to Dortmund and was my MOTM in their 1st leg EL semi win over PSG last night. A brilliant performance.

Man U is not the place for players to develop or fulfill potential, currently.

The transfer fees and salaries being paid are an embrassment, considering the shite they churn out on a weekly basis.

Rashford is a good player, who should probably leave Man U for the sake of his career. He's stagnated.

Look at Sancho, bombed out by EtH for whatever reason, training with the kids, moves back to Dortmund and was my MOTM in their 1st leg EL semi win over PSG last night. A brilliant performance.

The transfer fees and salaries being paid are an embrassment, considering the shite they churn out on a weekly basis.

Rashford doesn't bother his arse anymore though. Some of the videos of him losing possession then just sauntering back are embarrassing for any footballer let alone someone on £300k+ a week.

Bruno Fernandes will go for more than 60 million, his attitude could be a lot better but 54 goals and 40 assists in 157 league games playing in that team is incredible tbh, take away his input in that side the last few years and things would be looking a lot worse than they already are for them.

Was looking at an Arsenal forum and they were discussing him. Some were saying he'd be a great signing if they could get him performing, others saying he doesn't work hard defensively to fit in Arteta's style. One very good point made was, if he can't be arsed putting any effort in while he's playing for the team he loves, how can he be trusted to try for a team he has no connection to.

He was on fire last season but his attitude since then has been a bit poor. Seems like he got caught up in his own hype

Sancho has been shit in his second spell at Dortmund. Last night changes nothing. They'll get destroyed in the second leg and Sancho will be back at United in the summer stinking the place out.

Hojlund £93m?
giphy.gif

Rashford has had a dire season but I'm not sure if it's him just having a bad spell or working with others to get rid of Ten Hag

£46m for McTominay??
I have never been as drunk as the guy coming out with that figure in my life

Was looking at an Arsenal forum and they were discussing him. Some were saying he'd be a great signing if they could get him performing, others saying he doesn't work hard defensively to fit in Arteta's style. One very good point made was, if he can't be arsed putting any effort in while he's playing for the team he loves, how can he be trusted to try for a team he has no connection to.

He was on fire last season but his attitude since then has been a bit poor. Seems like he got caught up in his own hype
They’d need to be off their nut to play him ahead of Martinelli. He barely even tries a leg these days

With , potentially the whole squad up for sale, the BBC asked two different football data companies to rank the valuation of each squad member.
Everyone has a different appreciation / opinion on every player, so how they thought this would go is anyones guess! Anyway, 1st company - rashford £106 million. second company, £51 million

still a good read though

First company will be riddled with DEI wallopers.

Seville calculator getting used to falsify these figures

Some of them are laughable

Let’s see who buys some of them

Also note some these players will be on huge wages and that will be a factor to put buyers off

Man Utd are goosed

Stick to dishing out packed lunches Marcus. The scary thing is; he might be one of the first on the plane to the Euro’s!! GS is daft enough.
Antony has less tricks than a one trick pony & Garnacho is just an Ian Brown clone that can run a bit. Comedy squad just needs Frank Drebin in charge.

Bruno Fernandes will go for more than 60 million, his attitude could be a lot better but 54 goals and 40 assists in 157 league games playing in that team is incredible tbh, take away his input in that side the last few years and things would be looking a lot worse than they already are for them.
BF is a weapons grade cockwomble but at least seems to care/ try. Id have his attitude over the rest of the charlatans.

Sancho has been shit in his second spell at Dortmund. Last night changes nothing. They'll get destroyed in the second leg and Sancho will be back at United in the summer stinking the place out.

Jeezo, so angry, did he steal your boyfriend or something?

I'm not sure how anyone can watch last night's game and state it changes nothing. Sancho was brilliant, which shows he has the ability to perform on the highest stage.
You sure he's the problem, and not the arrogant twat EtH?

They could half the prices on each player and still find it hard to shift them because of their wages.

Back