Man Utd vs Everton

Macdonsj

4mins in Davies clatters McTominey
Despite Nevilles comments, plays ball but follows through - yellow

15 mins - lingard going flying in with studs showing mid shin height--no card

Neville desperate for that to be chopped off. To be fair, that would have been denied in other matches, that’s why using VAR to ref the entire game is a waste of everyone’s time, it’s still just personal judgment at the end.

zzdti176838.jpg

What a pass early in the game from McTominay to James. So glad the Scum never signed him a couple of seasons ago, he would stroll it up here.

Imagine if he was in charge of rangers. The manky media wouldn’t know how to handle the big man for fear of death or a swift flying eyebrow as a minimum.

Think about this. Beckham tried to get wide with Sir Alex round about the sarong wearing era. Sir Alex rattles a boot of his eye.
Somecunt tries to get wide with Big Dunc, he chases them bollock, knocks %^*& out of them and probably cooks them.

Remember the story when guys burgled his house.

He knocked the shit out of one of them and sat on top of him till the police came :))

Wont be doing that again!

imagine sneaking about the house in the dark, ready to make your escape, only for Dunc’s 6 foot 4” silhouette to appear between you and the front door.

The arse would collapse immediately.

imagine sneaking about the house in the dark, ready to make your escape, only for Dunc’s 6 foot 4” silhouette to appear between you and the front door.

The arse would collapse immediately.
That must have be been some conversation eh between them.

“who’s house do you want to do tonight?”

“I’ve a great idea, why don’t we do that 6 foot 4” f.ucking lunatics house”

“what could possibly go wrong?”

That must have be been some conversation eh between them.

“who’s house do you want to do tonight?”

“I’ve a great idea, why don’t we do that 6 foot 4” f.ucking lunatics house”

“what could possibly go wrong?”
I think the Burglar was even an Everton fan,big Dunc nearly killed him

Back