Manager interview

He shites it too often. Should of just gone for it. Liverpool are undone by pace. We will never press. We cant press. Gio as took that mentality to be able to out of us.

On the other hand 2 nil on paper aint disastrous thats the only positive.

said it too my old man, hope we manage to keep up in the league and then change before the world cup

boring defence tactics

last season we were closing players down and attacking when merited its probably true what arfield said in the summer not too much fitness work and more redonos

thats obv because he wants us to pass it about defense midfield and back again and we are not good enough

our best attacking options barasic and tav are held back with his steve clark tactics

He's never going to be a success here.

When we're in a rut and it looks like a bad result will pile the pressure on he manages to get a result (see Hearts game). The problem is that it papers over the cracks until the next shit performance which isn't too far away.
Sneak a result v St Mirren this weekend? Can’t wait to see the horseshoe passing and the 3 DM’s again.

Zzzzz

Gio full of shit

Blah blah blah...just describing the game. No real detail on what we could have done differently or lessons learnt
Zzzz
Same old negative crap on here
What was he meant to say?

I was actually torn whether to listen to experts who have played the game analyse it or come on here for the tactical geniuses

It was tactically correct to start with 3 at the back

Worked really well, if it wasn't for McGregor we were pumped. They got in behind us so many times because Davies and King were lost, positionally they didn't know where to go. We had no out ball and that was due to our tactics and some horrific passing because our players looked completely unsure of where they were meant to be. Lundstrum and Davis didn't know when to support or stay. It was all over the place and gave us no ability to cause any threat.

Its fine if you want to keep the score low. I am a bit more ambitious than turning to get beat by a low score.

The most negative manager we have ever had, i can understand the caution against a top Liverpool team but when we go out with the same negativity against teams at the lower end of the SPFL then questions need asked.

We have players who loved to bomb forward and contribute but that has been drained out of them

I'd argue that it wasn't because we had no midfield and we got overrun all night in there until we went to a 4.

We went to a 4 in the last 15mins when the game slowed and became stretched.

If we started with a 4 I think it would have been a worse scoreline.

Tillman aside, I think Gio started with the right team. The Matondo and Sakala subs made sense and had an impact

The most negative manager we have ever had, i can understand the caution against a top Liverpool team but when we go out with the same negativity against teams at the lower end of the SPFL then questions need asked.

We have players who loved to bomb forward and contribute but that has been drained out of them

Reminds me of a Tony Pullis type manager.

Boring awful football to watch. Ibrox becoming more a chore than enjoyment

Back