Manchester RSC

Just spoke to him there mate contact Mark at the Fairways Inn if there’s a group of you wanting to start an RSC he’s more than happy to accommodate and help where he can and get involved I can send the number if needed mate

My son is at Uni in Manchester and would be interested to join. He would be interested in watching away games at a venue with fellow bears and is a season-ticket holder so travels to home games from Manchester.

Don't think they are. The used to drink in the hope Inn but that seemed to stop just before I moved down unfortunately. Its now some craft ale place

Think we’ve spoke about this in the past mate. As you said, there was some chat last year about starting a new Manchester RSC. I’m sure there was talk of using a boozer in the city centre. Will be interested to hear if there are any developments on this.

Think we’ve spoke about this in the past mate. As you said, there was some chat last year about starting a new Manchester RSC. I’m sure there was talk of using a boozer in the city centre. Will be interested to hear if there are any developments on this.

Yeah I think we did. I was just trying to work out who was behind that twitter account because there was a lot of interest at the time

Can anyone confirm if there is a Tyneside RSC? Been here a while now and would be interested in joining up if I could be pointed to an appropriate poster.

Can anyone confirm if there is a Tyneside RSC? Been here a while now and would be interested in joining up if I could be pointed to an appropriate poster.

Aye - they used to be based in Gateshead and I recall someone saying they had moved to a new pub for this season - can;t recall exactly where! Sorry!

In the 80s a lad called Reg Chadwick, his dad and a mate of his from the Lothians ran a club down there and I would bump into them regularly. Then one day they all just seemed to disappear never to be seen or heard from again.

After that I've bumped into a few Manc-based Bears who were in clubs or looking for one or travelling in groups and they have never heard of Reg!

Ships In The Night Loyal

Back