Manchester United v Southampton 8pm

JayDee

Teams:

Man Utd: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Pogba, Matic, Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial

Subs: Romero, Bailly, Mata, Pereira, Fred, James, Ighalo, McTominay, Williams

Southampton: McCarthy, Walker-Peters, Stephens, Bednarek, Bertrand, Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Redmond, Adams, Ings

Subs: Gunn, Vestergaard, Long, Obafemi, Hojbjerg, Smallbone, Vokins, Danso, Ferry

TV: Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD / Pick.

Haven't watched Man Utd for a few months. Might give this a watch to see
if there really has been an improvement.

Man Utd have been one of the few sides that have been good viewing since the restart.

They should win this to go 3rd.

Probably a drab 0-0 now.

You not think he’s a good player?

I think for his age and lack of experience he's fantastic. One of the most promising young players in world football.

But some numpty here a week or so ago generally said he was barely Championship quality and didn't deserve any hype.

I think for his age and lack of experience he's fantastic. One of the most promising young players in world football.

But some numpty here a week or so ago generally said he was barely Championship quality and didn't deserve any hype.
Didn’t see that post.

I agree with you, think he’s an excellent prospect

This will be my first game since lockdown to watch, let’s see if no crowds are worth the wait

First time in weeks Man Utd haven't played utter dross and are struggling.
This, sure they do have some very good players and some good prospects but the way they’ve been bummed up in the media recently has been nauseating. I’m sure next season they will be good but they’ve been talked about recently as if they will challenge for the title next season

Since the 9-0 game Southampton have been fantastic, kudos to the board for not reacting negatively. Ings must feel he’s been done out of a guaranteed Euro’s squad inclusion.
Don’t think the squad will be announced for another 10 months or so.

This, sure they do have some very good players and some good prospects but the way they’ve been bummed up in the media recently has been nauseating. I’m sure next season they will be good but they’ve been talked about recently as if they will challenge for the title next season

The run of fixtures recently was similar to what they had when OGS first took over. Bottom half canon fodder that's allowed Pogba and the other sand dancers to fill their boots.

Chelsea being inconsistent and Leicester's form going off a cliff will probably mean they get top 4. They're still clearly miles off Liverpool and Man City.

Keeper beaten too easily there in my opinion. Southampton have played some decent stuff going forward but two really poor goals to lose.

Cracking goal that!

Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and possibly Sancho will light up the Theatre of Dreams in the coming years, that's for sure. Not forgetting Fernandes either.

Back