Manchester Utd v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our Women's game)

Arsenal are showing this Man Utd team far too much respect and you could see it coming back to haunt them.

There's probably not a player in that Man Utd team that gets in Arsenal's XI right now yet they're looking nervous of them

You know Man Utd are in the shit when Neville is saying “if you’re a Manchester United fan, 1-0 down with 20 mins to go, you’d have taken this before the game”

Arsenal look very nervous here but Man U aren't making the most of their chances. Arsenal definitely need a second to calm them down.

I can't rewind it, but I'm positive it just showed a fan in an Argentina top at the Juventus game.

With a Brazil flag tied round their waist.

Dreadful game, terrible atmosphere.

Man U really are a piss poor side.
arsenal looked like they knew 1 goal was enough and just sat it out.

Here's Drury thinking he's doing the audio description for Gladiator again. Shut the f*ck up ya weapon.

Arsenal look very nervous here but Man U aren't making the most of their chances. Arsenal definitely need a second to calm them down.

Why on Earth would Man Utd try a leg? They have nothing to play for and any points they take would hand City the title???

Not a classic game but Arsenal do enough. One of those games that you just need to win however you do it. They were helped though by United being awful.

Well, at least Arsenal took it to the last day.

Manchester United go from "bad" to "completely hopeless" without Bruno Fernandes.

Their transfer policy has been as shambolic as ours in recent years.

Why on Earth would Man Utd try a leg? They have nothing to play for and any points they take would hand City the title???

They're still playing for a European place I think? Plus they might have had a bit of professional pride in their own performance. It shouldn't matter to them who wins the league.

What a rubbish game, and what a rubbish outfit Man Utd are. Really enjoyed watching Ødegaard this season though

Man City home to West Ham last game of the season. If they go into that needing goal difference they could win 10-0

Man City home to West Ham last game of the season. If they go into that needing goal difference they could win 10-0
If City were to draw with Spurs on Tuesday then it would be a shootout on the last day with Arsenal at home to Everton and a 3 goal head start on City.

If Liverpool beat Villa tomorrow then suddenly Spurs have a decent shot of 4th again so there might still be something to play for for them

Leverkusen next on the coupon today and they've started absolutely shite as always.

Lyon and Lille the other two matches left, Arsenal Feyenoord and sheep all up.

I think he’s been good on the games he’s covered, same as Rooney I think he’s been great on the games he’s been in the studio.

He does bring an enthusiasm tbf but he still lapses into “EPL little Englander” mode too often for me.

Pundit/analysis of the day goes to Neville of course, watching Ten Haag forlorn in the pissing rain in that wee suit watching his team chasing shadows again:

“Ah, he’s gone Spring/Summer too early”

Back