Manchester Utd v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our Women's game)

Just realised that the Lille game is on tnt sports 7.

If it's that nasally scottish bloke doing the game I'll be watching it in French :D

Watching the Leverkusen game.Commentators going about Bochums goal difference.If Union Berlin win last game and Bochum lose,Union go above them.It doesn't matter how much they lose by, Bochum can't go above Union if they lose both games and Union win.Its not bloody hard.

David scores for Lille. Froze that game on the coupon now just need Lyon for the auld coupon.

Sunday football days are a rollercoaster when I have a bet on :D

Wonder if the Betis kit man was sacked after wrongly putting the strips through a boil wash.

WTF is that strip all about?

Lyon haven't hit the target yet here the French commentary said something along the lines of they are playing the same as they did at the start of the season (they were practically bottom earlier :D )

Roma get one back with a Pellegrini penalty. Not sure it should have been a penalty. 2-1 to Atalanta.

And it's Rennes 0 Lens 1.

Is that Bologna guaranteed Champions League with 5th place at the worst and Roma losing tonight?

If City were to draw with Spurs on Tuesday then it would be a shootout on the last day with Arsenal at home to Everton and a 3 goal head start on City.

If Liverpool beat Villa tomorrow then suddenly Spurs have a decent shot of 4th again so there might still be something to play for for them
Trust me, the majority of Spurs fans couldn’t care less about 4th and would much rather City win on Tuesday night - me included.

Will be an interesting watch on Tuesday, I suspect there will be a fair few in the ‘home’ end, cheering goals for the away side.

No matter what English game you switch on it appears to be the same three songs, "we love you ... We do," whatever variation of the 50 pence flute tune and "by far the greatest team..." It's lifeless.
"Hey Jude" must be a contender here, seems to be sung at just about every English ground, particularly before kick off.

Trust me, the majority of Spurs fans couldn’t care less about 4th and would much rather City win on Tuesday night - me included.

Will be an interesting watch on Tuesday, I suspect there will be a fair few in the ‘home’ end, cheering goals for the away side.
More than a fair view, I reckon at least 90% will be hoping for a City win.

More than a fair view, I reckon at least 90% will be hoping for a City win.
I don’t know if it’ll be quite that many as I’ve seen a bit of arguing back and forth about it on Twitter (or X, whatever you want to call it).

Reckon more 65/35 in favour of those wanting City to win, but definitely a majority from what I’ve seen the past 24/48 hours.

I don’t know if it’ll be quite that many as I’ve seen a bit of arguing back and forth about it on Twitter (or X, whatever you want to call it).

Reckon more 65/35 in favour of those wanting City to win, but definitely a majority from what I’ve seen the past 24/48 hours.
Maybe an unlikely scenario but if Villa were to defeat Liverpool tonight, Spurs will not be mathematically capable of 4th position, so it could be argued, there would then be even less motivation for them beating City.

Back