Marcelo Bielsa?? Attack Attack Attack

He’ll be on several million a year you’d imagine mate, he also has had a few walkouts after a handful of games when things don’t work out.
A risk we can’t take, financially or for stability reasons I’d think.
I see his protege went to the Championship last week, maybe that was our best bet

My cousin is a huge Huddersfield fan and I’d be surprised if Carlos does much in the game. Managed to grind out results when they came third last year but was hopeless the year before and used to start defeated against the bigger clubs. Will be interesting to see how he does, but if he fails at West Brom, can see him slipping away (and they’re a basket club).

Not a money guy? He was on £6m a year in the Championship.

It's not his driver, yes. If you watch the Leeds Documentary, you will see that he met the Leeds DOF and they had a 12 hour meeting which at the end of it he accepted the job (and they hadn't spoke financial terms at all).

The manager is the most important person at a football club we should think about investing more there to get the best possible coach we can. Chop some of the fat off that wage bill we have.

There are streets named after him in Leeds. He’s a God there. Anyone downplaying his achievements with Leeds look silly.

A few people saying he wouldn’t be interested because he was on millions at Leeds, that might be true but we should at least ask. Dyche was on a fortune at Burnley too but he’s still being mentioned.

If we can’t afford these guys then it has to be the likes of Knutsen or the Maccabi Haifa guy because if it’s McInnes or Martindale we’re as well chucking it altogether

He’ll be on several million a year you’d imagine mate, he also has had a few walkouts after a handful of games when things don’t work out.
A risk we can’t take, financially or for stability reasons I’d think.
I see his protege went to the Championship last week, maybe that was our best bet
I‘m sure that Leeds paid him directly for all his staff along with his own salary and he paid them himself, strange set up, he was very demanding on the training parks and equipment.

Javi Gracia would fit our biscuit tin out of work shortlist, only really know him from keeping Watford up and getting to the FA Cup Final which is no mean feat, pretty mediocre everywhere else though, Malaga, Valancia and Kazan etc

No chance the board have done this they haven’t got a clue appointment of Wilson has been an absolute disaster left Gio hung out to dry terrible recruitment or lack of it we really have totally regressed we had the right manager in charge Gerrard with an exceptional coach and we skimped on backing him when he needed investment in the squad the board have put us in this situation and the likes of Bennet and Park are looking like complete prats now M.

If we made the call he’d pretend he couldn’t speak English so he couldn’t take the job

No chance the board have done this they haven’t got a clue appointment of Wilson has been an absolute disaster left Gio hung out to dry terrible recruitment or lack of it we really have totally regressed we had the right manager in charge Gerrard with an exceptional coach and we skimped on backing him when he needed investment in the squad the board have put us in this situation and the likes of Bennet and Park are looking like complete prats now M.

interesting, SG did seem to lose much focus after the transfer window.

He’s a good manager - but our board woudlnt think of such an appointment.

Sadly

Aye but what 'Rangers man' would be his Number 2?

claudia cannigia obviously

His wife aint too bad

15686957296614.jpg

Last edited:
Heart attack football. No thanks
How’s your heart watching this shite? The keep it tight approach saw us take a record breaking thumping over 6 games in Europe, can’t be worse surely? (He’d never come BTW but I’d have him in a heartbeat)

Pros and Cons?

A certain Pro is he would set up to take on that mob at their own game.
All good and well but you need players that can follow instructions and put in a shift Pep couldn’t get a tune out of this group of players they have been to the well once too often

He's mental and he'll walk the minute he's not happy about something. There's a reason he's got the nickname 'El Loco', guy's a nutter.

He walked out of the Lazio job a few days after signing a contract because the Lazio board refused to get the players in that he wanted. Our board and sporting director would have him walking out the door before the WC finishes.

A ‘genius’ who’s won %^*& all bar an English Championship in 20 years?

A madman on a bucket who’ll kill half the squad in training, bamboozle the rest with a 2-4-1-2-1 formation then crack up and %^*& off after a year?

No thanks.

Jesus wept, man.

I’d take him in a heartbeat tbh.
Why? I’ve never got the fascination with him. His spells at teams all seem to have a similar pattern. He comes in and starts off well but due to running his teams into the absolute ground they never sustain it for a full season and they end up imploding.

He hardly set the epl on fire last year was lucky not to get Leeds relegated.

Back