Maribor Away

Hemdani

How many on here going?

Wonder how many we'll take, believe their away section doesn't hold all that many so I hope we'll fill it.

15rh1ts.png

Geez, I am in that picture! Was plenty room in our end last time. Think we will get around 500. 4 of us driving up from Croatia for it (only 2 TC members). Only a 3.5/4 hour drive for me. Loving this Balkan EL tour so far:) Partizan or Rijeka in final round would just be the icing on the cake ;)

Ibis city centre already booked!

I think the official travel club numbers were 540 for Shkupi and 370 for Osijek. I reckon there will be more than the 2 previous trips combined for this one.

I think the official travel club numbers were 540 for Shkupi and 370 for Osijek. I reckon there will be more than the 2 previous trips combined for this one.
Really? Reason I ask is I've not seen many say they're going.

Asked on a couple threads but not seen an answer. How many points do you think are needed to get a ticket? Dont want to book flights and not get one

Asked on a couple threads but not seen an answer. How many points do you think are needed to get a ticket? Dont want to book flights and not get one
There is no way to definitely know as we don't know the allocation or how many are going. Anything would be as good a guess as yours

Dad and I driving down from Bratislava.

We'll be in the home end because of the TC being utter fools and refusing money from non ST holders.

I was a member from Zizkov to Manchester........
We asked about that in Skopje and the SLO said they may look at it. Especially since people were buying home end tickets and coming round to our section

TC being utter fools and refusing money from non ST holders.

I was a member from Zizkov to Manchester........

Same as...This really does need addressing.
An idiotic decision and the person responsible for thinking it a good idea needs chasing.

2 from cupar going one in the travel club one not am on zero points now despite having been loads of time's abroad hey ho!

Really? Reason I ask is I've not seen many say they're going.

9 off our bus, Clarkston Loyal, going mate.

None on either the club, or Flight Options package.

6 doing 2 nighter.
Wednesday night staying in Graz, match night Slovenia.

Not sure about the other 3.

Four bears from Stoke/ Wirral loyal going via Manchester-Venice -car hire
Thurs morning home Saturday
Sorry Couldent share trip with The Glassy But flights well over the top

Queen Street True Blues have 60 on a coach from Vienna to Maribor , the company we are using are trying to source us a 80 seater coach due to the demand

Liverpool were allocated 842 tickets when they played there in October assume for the same section.

Booked up for the day trip.

Things going as planned I should have a ticket allocated by Rangers with the points I have.

Looking forward to it.

Booked up for the day trip.

Things going as planned I should have a ticket allocated by Rangers with the points I have.

Looking forward to it.
Everybody on the TC flight gets a ticket. The only danger is where it is oversubscribed but I doubt that will happen.

It did in the past for Zeta and Belgrade but I think the price will keep it down to reasonable numbers this time

Booked on the TC day trip although it is still saying ‘pending’ on my booking,

3 of us just booked up. Glasgow to Gatwick then onto Vienna, Wednesday to Friday. Was £290 for return flights.

Back