Marius Zaliukas 1983-2020 - RIP

This is just so sad and terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to all of his family and friends.

This has been a helluva year.
R I P young man and my thoughts are with his family & friends.

:confused: :confused::confused:

MND is an absolute bugger of a disease, and for some reason footballers seem far more likely to get it young than anyone else. Horrible thing.

If MND is it this disease becoming more frequent or is it just getting more attention these days? If more frequent surely there’s a reason
So sad to see someone so young go like that

If MND is it this disease becoming more frequent or is it just getting more attention these days? If more frequent surely there’s a reason
So sad to see someone so young go like that
It's definitely affecting a number of fit sportsmen.

Know that way you look at the thread title and say to yourself it can'nae be him but sadly it is condolences to his family sad news

I hope they find a cure for that bas!@&* disease soon, so tragic that we are seeing younger people suffering from it, 36 years old is just terrifying

Jesus man
I was born jan 84
Sends a shiver down your spine the though of not seeing your children grow up.

Sending my heartfelt sympathies to his family. 36 is no age at all.
rip big lad

Horrible horrible situation. My biggest fear is not being here for my kids and I just hate reading stories like this. RIP Marius.

His funeral was today.

Some photos accompanied. A lovely one of someone with Rangers and Hearts scarves too.

Hearts posted a nice memorial service from Tynecastle too which is available online if anyone wants to see it.
Thanks for posting ,very sad seeing those images and the Rangers and Hearts scarves I presume would be a close family remember taking time to reflect on Marius happy times in Scotland.

Back